Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this for nearly a year and I love it. I use it to set under my eyes, around my mouth, and the side of my nose. I'm dark skinned (NARS Shee glow Cadiz), so I purchased #2 and it just a lil more color that #1. It prevents creasing in the areas that I appy it and provides a natural highlight to my under eye area. If you appy too much it can photograph with a white cast, but I never have that issue if I appy a small amount. I use a fluffy eye brush to apply it and works perfectly.