Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I luuuuurve this stuff! My face is acne free, scar free, smooth, I can see my pores! I've been using this for a while in combination with my regimen and the aspirin mask. This product is my staple. It has made such a difference in my skin. Especially the texture, and I love that it has SPF 15 in it because I HAVE to have protection. If you use just 3 pumps of it it's absolutely enough. Any more might make you feel greasy and give you the wrong idea of the product. I love it and will continue buying FOREVER! I love the packaging, and it last a long time so the price is right.

on 11/12/2003 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this moisturizer. As an oily skin, acne-prone gal who needs sun protection and yet something that won't clog my pores, it's been a lifesaver. It was designed for sensitive skin, but it works wonders on me. It soaks right in, doesn't feel greasy or leave a white cast, and the AHA's in it really help keep my skin smooth looking. My years of struggle seraching for the perfect moisturizer are over! *wipes back a tear* continued >>