Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

3.2

Greetings, girlfriends! I must say that at 30-something, Eucerin Renewal SPF 15 is just right for my sensitive PPP combination acne-prone skin. After cleansing gently with Cetaphil Normal to Oily Skin Cleanser at night and in the mornings in the shower, I apply a pencil-eraser-size smidgen of the The Regimen 2.5% BP Gel. I use this in combination with Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Skin Renewal SPF 15 moisturizer in the morning (under a little super-cheap Maybelline EverFresh Makeup), and my acne has disappeared. This is a modification of the Clear Skin Regimen on http://www.acne.org. Yey - my face is finally clear, 10 months and counting!

Sunscreen in AZ: Must have.

Packaging: OK.

Price: Moderate.

Lasts: Past the expiration date (oops). continued >>

on 2/6/2005 10:47:00 PM

Love this. My skin looks better than it hass in probably ten years.I have combination skin, prone to both blemishes and flaky dry spots, but this lotion has balanced my skin out perfectly.
The only downside is that I can't find it an any local stores and am going to have to order it online next time.

on 6/8/2004 10:26:00 AM

I've only tried this product once (this morning), but I'm not too thrilled with it. It's expensive, selling for $9.99 at Rite Aid. It feels sorta filmy on my skin and definitely doesn't cut down on shine. I like the fact that it has AHA, but it stung around my eyes. I really wanted to like this, but alas, I think it's on it's way back to Rite Aid.

on 4/14/2004 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I believe this is what the other review thought was urine. urea. Component of urine, though synthetic versions are used in cosmetics. In small amounts urea has good water-binding and exfoliating properties for skin. I am 35 and I suffer from acne, and recently dry skin. I live in MN and the winters here are very drying, this is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used, I have not had one peice of flaky skin since I started using this. Highly recommend

on 3/25/2004 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Been using for a few weeks. It is the absolute staple for many acne sufferers using drying medications on a site I visit. So thought I would try. Very light consistency, doesn't leave any greasiness or a white cast. It contains lactic acid...but I find the formula extremely mild ...no sting no nothing. I don't get dry throughtout the day. I genuinely feel that my complexon is looking a bit more healthy. (tho I have started using several new products at the same time.)

Me: sensitive/dry, acne and allergy prone.