Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

4.2

on 7/23/2006 4:02:00 PM

I purchased this after I began using a Rx acne medication and needed a more gentile moisturizer. This is for acne, but the active ingredient is lactic acid, which is an extremely gentile exfoliant, so I thought it would work well. I also loved that it has an SPF 15. I really like this moisturizer. It works well with my combination skin and doesn't dry out my cheeks like most moisturizers made for acne prone skin. It also gives me a very natural looking glow. I would highly reccommend this to anyone with combination, acne-prone, normal, or even slightly dry skin because it moisturizes well, has an exfoliant that is great for all skin types, and has a decent SPF. I wouldn't reccommend it to those with oily skin because it will be a little greasy. I will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It infuriates me that this product does its job so well and so cheaply. As a product wh*re, I'm always on the lookout for the "best" (read: most expensive) skin care options, but all the pricier brands I've tried don't hold a candle to this. My skin is very acne prone, but also prone to dry flakies--neither is a problem with this moisturizer. Yes, the lactic acid is going to bother your skin at first, especially if it's sensitive. Only complaint: it can get greasy if you don't control how much you use.

on 10/14/2005 3:19:00 PM

It moisturizes well, I like the fact that it's oil-free and SPF 15, and I think it may even help my skin stay clear, but for some reason Eucerin Renewal makes my face really greasy. I'm starting to think that oil-free + SPF = grease.

Edit: added a lippie. I think it just took my face a few weeks to get used to the new moisturizer, because it's less greasy now.

on 9/25/2005 8:31:00 PM

So far, I like this moisturizer because it hasn't caused any breakouts or clogged pores and my face is hydrated and smooth. It does exfoliate and help fade redness, so now I'm dealing with flakey skin from old blemishes. But, overall, I really like it.

on 7/18/2005 4:31:00 PM

I also purchased this after reading about it on the acne regimine website. It is awesome! It goes on really thin which I like, since I have combination skin and don't like the way thick creams feel on my face. Even though it's thin it moisturizes really well. Most oil-free, acne targeted moisturizers don't do anything and make it hard to put foundation over them. This is perfect and it's SO cheap!

on 6/22/2005 11:11:00 AM

I have sensitive oily skin break out easily. I read some recommendations about this moisturizer on acne.org and decided to give it a try. So far it hasn't broke my face out (any worse, that is) and seems help keep the redness down. However, I only use it at night b/c my powder foundations work best that way.

I bought this because I love the Eucerin pore purifying cleanser, and also because it has AHA's in it. I haven't been 'that' impressed with it, though. It smells kind of funny, and makes my face greasy after a few hours. I use it occasionally now, but will not buy again.

on 11/11/2004 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MPOISTURIZER! I have very acne prone skin and am currently on a skin care regimen that makes my face dry and flaky. This moisturizer is a GOD SEND! It completely gets rid of my dry skin. It doesnt feel greasy or anything and has SPF, What more could you want?

I love this moisturizer. I have combination oily/dry skin, and this works well for me. I was using Clean and Clear's Morning Burst prior to this, but I found it too thick, greasy, and smelly. It's perfect under makeup or alone.

this is a great face lotion! it exfoliates moisturizes and DOESNT cause acne! how wonderful! my skin looks great with this! very very recommended. especially for acne prone skin!

UPDATE: this was great. but after a few weeks.. it made my face soo shiny! it looked like my face was wet! and it felt really gross too! oh well!