Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

4.4

Greetings, girlfriends! I must say that at 30-something, Eucerin Renewal SPF 15 is just right for my sensitive PPP combination acne-prone skin. After cleansing gently with Cetaphil Normal to Oily Skin Cleanser at night and in the mornings in the shower, I apply a pencil-eraser-size smidgen of the The Regimen 2.5% BP Gel. I use this in combination with Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Skin Renewal SPF 15 moisturizer in the morning (under a little super-cheap Maybelline EverFresh Makeup), and my acne has disappeared. This is a modification of the Clear Skin Regimen on http://www.acne.org. Yey - my face is finally clear, 10 months and counting!

Sunscreen in AZ: Must have.

Packaging: OK.

Price: Moderate.

Lasts: Past the expiration date (oops). continued >>

on 6/6/2006 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this moisturizer. I have only found about 1 other lotion that I like as much, Presciptives All You Need but that's $40 (gasp). Easy choice.

I usually have issues with moisturizers with SPF but after about a week of using this morning and night, my face really balanced out. I have acne-prone, combo skin and what works for oil control worsens my dry spots and vice versa. This lotion actually normalized my whole face AND lightened my many old acne spots. I've toned down my face regime and just use this and Dove soap and my face is actually looking so good, I've taken my foundation down a few notches, from spackle to light/med coverage.

The key with Eucerin is to use just as much as you need (4 pumps for my face and neck) and then wait a while before applying makeup. Also, make sure to gently blot your face before applying foundation (that's a good rule for any lotion). I hope this helps!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this moisturizer a little bit more than a month. I used to use Kiehl's Ultra Protection and was just too thick for me especially during the summer. This moisturizer was lightweight and absorbed well. It smoothed my skin and actually lightens the dark spots of my acne scars. At first I thought this product gave me one zit per week, but I was trying multiple new products and now I know it is not this moisturizer. However, it leaves an oily feeling to my skin probably from the SPF 15 and leaves my skin oilier than it is ( I have heavy oily skin on T zone area). The grease doesn't break me out and I don't get this stingy sensation as mentioned in review before. For now, it is a nice moisturizer and sunscreen for the summer days while being somewhat cheap, but still searching for the perfect moisturizer.

on 8/22/2005 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Wow! Looks like I can join the club! I too read about this on acne.org and I'm in love w/ this moisturizer! I've tried other oil-free moisturizers before and didn't realize what good was till I tried this. It's light and goes on smooth, absorbs fairly quickly and best of all doesn't irritate the skin under my eyes which tends to be a bit sensitive. I love that it's non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic - I've been using it about four months now and it hasn't broken me out once, in fact my skin actually feels smoother! UVA/UVB protection - the whole caboodle. Plus it lasts a long time, has a convenient pump, and won't dump all over your luggage when you travel. My only complaint is that it does make my skin a bit shiny, but then again I tend to have oily skin to begin with so maybe it's just me. Oh, and it has a nice light suntan lotion smell too that reminds me of the beach - that'll be nice in the winter, lol.

on 11/18/2004 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This may be my HG winter moisturizer. I've tried a boatload of others, but I keep coming back to this. Nothing else keeps my sensitive combo skin both moisturized and clear. Within a week of going back to this my skin is noticeably brighter and clearer. The only downside is that it does tend to make me a bit shiny by mid-day, but that's what blot papers were invented for! The bottle is a fine size - it lasts me through the entire winter - and I got it for $5.99. How on earth can you beat that?