Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/25/2005 8:31:00 PM

So far, I like this moisturizer because it hasn't caused any breakouts or clogged pores and my face is hydrated and smooth. It does exfoliate and help fade redness, so now I'm dealing with flakey skin from old blemishes. But, overall, I really like it.

I can't believe i haven't write a review for this FAB moisturizer with SPF15. This is so far the ONLY moisturizer i haven't had a problem with, i have combo-oily, sensitive, breakout-prone skin. I bought this from the recommendation from the acne.org website. This combined with BP gel has kept my skin COMPLETELY clear for almost a year. I couldn't be happier about my skin now. This moisturizer leaves my skin so soft and i don't have to worry about putting on other suncreen either. It goes on very smooth under makeup too. I <3 <3 this!!!

on 6/22/2005 11:11:00 AM

I have sensitive oily skin break out easily. I read some recommendations about this moisturizer on acne.org and decided to give it a try. So far it hasn't broke my face out (any worse, that is) and seems help keep the redness down. However, I only use it at night b/c my powder foundations work best that way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I luuuuurve this stuff! My face is acne free, scar free, smooth, I can see my pores! I've been using this for a while in combination with my regimen and the aspirin mask. This product is my staple. It has made such a difference in my skin. Especially the texture, and I love that it has SPF 15 in it because I HAVE to have protection. If you use just 3 pumps of it it's absolutely enough. Any more might make you feel greasy and give you the wrong idea of the product. I love it and will continue buying FOREVER! I love the packaging, and it last a long time so the price is right.