Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this moisturizer a little bit more than a month. I used to use Kiehl's Ultra Protection and was just too thick for me especially during the summer. This moisturizer was lightweight and absorbed well. It smoothed my skin and actually lightens the dark spots of my acne scars. At first I thought this product gave me one zit per week, but I was trying multiple new products and now I know it is not this moisturizer. However, it leaves an oily feeling to my skin probably from the SPF 15 and leaves my skin oilier than it is ( I have heavy oily skin on T zone area). The grease doesn't break me out and I don't get this stingy sensation as mentioned in review before. For now, it is a nice moisturizer and sunscreen for the summer days while being somewhat cheap, but still searching for the perfect moisturizer.

I can't believe i haven't write a review for this FAB moisturizer with SPF15. This is so far the ONLY moisturizer i haven't had a problem with, i have combo-oily, sensitive, breakout-prone skin. I bought this from the recommendation from the acne.org website. This combined with BP gel has kept my skin COMPLETELY clear for almost a year. I couldn't be happier about my skin now. This moisturizer leaves my skin so soft and i don't have to worry about putting on other suncreen either. It goes on very smooth under makeup too. I <3 <3 this!!!

on 1/3/2005 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this due to some dryness from starting ProActiv 3-step and also the reviews here on the boards. I have never been able to use moisturizers w/spf until now. It's been over 2 wks, and no breakouts, old marks are fading fast (probably from the lactic acid) and it's lightweight. I will admit that a mid-afternoon "blot" may be necessary if you are in a warm temp., but i'm willing to blot instead of having to "cover" my face w/makeup b/c i have acne. My mom is now using this as well. A+++