Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

2.4

on 7/14/2004 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with JeepGirl's review. When I began using this product, it left my face silky and acne free. Two weeks later, I get shiny looking face and acne! AHHHH What a waste of money! Maybe it's good for winter. I don't know!

on 6/21/2004 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i thought this would be a nice product to use for a moisturizer but I just didn't like I'm taking it back, it does nothing for my skin and smells like greasy sunscreen.

on 4/14/2004 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I believe this is what the other review thought was urine. urea. Component of urine, though synthetic versions are used in cosmetics. In small amounts urea has good water-binding and exfoliating properties for skin. I am 35 and I suffer from acne, and recently dry skin. I live in MN and the winters here are very drying, this is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used, I have not had one peice of flaky skin since I started using this. Highly recommend

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love this- been using it for a month now. It moisturizes, provides spf, and exfoliates. All you have to do is wash your face and apply this, and your daily skincare is done! Rave for Eucerin!!UPDATE: found out this stuff has urine in it. ewww. it made my skin great, nut i'm never using it again.

on 11/12/2003 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this moisturizer. As an oily skin, acne-prone gal who needs sun protection and yet something that won't clog my pores, it's been a lifesaver. It was designed for sensitive skin, but it works wonders on me. It soaks right in, doesn't feel greasy or leave a white cast, and the AHA's in it really help keep my skin smooth looking. My years of struggle seraching for the perfect moisturizer are over! *wipes back a tear* continued >>