Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know, that for some reason, Eucerin is discontinuing this lotion. Crazy people don't know how good this lotion really is. I found it at Amazon.com in 2 packs for a limited time. Buy it while you still can.

This is a wonderful moisturizer. I have used it for about a year and my face is so smooth. I have almost no breakouts and my freckles are less noticable. The sunscreen is a great bonus, no more messing with multiple products. I love this stuff. The pump is nice, the bottle lasts a long time as well. If you are having trouble finding this on the shevles, ask your local pharmacist if they can order it for you. I had the pharmacist at my local Rite Aid order it from his supply book, and it was in the next day. Plus, you pay no shipping!! Overall, a great product. Love!

on 2/19/2005 12:39:00 PM

i bought this moisturizer because it was the most recommended one for use with the regimen. i have slightly sensitive skin, combo, mild acne. when i first put it on my face felt "tingly" and in some places made my skin inflamed and red. but there were warnings that this could cause some irritation and that it would subside after a couple days. luckily, it did or i would have dumped this for my normal olay stuff. after the discouraging redness and irritation, i was very happy with my results-this gives a more glowy look than most moisturizers, which usually make your skin feel soft but kind of dry and tight. moisture last throughout the day, even under makeup. i found that this went really well with my concealer-it made a really good base and didn't make my skin look chalky like it usually does. overall, very nice