Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

3.9

on 11/12/2003 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this moisturizer. As an oily skin, acne-prone gal who needs sun protection and yet something that won't clog my pores, it's been a lifesaver. It was designed for sensitive skin, but it works wonders on me. It soaks right in, doesn't feel greasy or leave a white cast, and the AHA's in it really help keep my skin smooth looking. My years of struggle seraching for the perfect moisturizer are over! *wipes back a tear* continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It infuriates me that this product does its job so well and so cheaply. As a product wh*re, I'm always on the lookout for the "best" (read: most expensive) skin care options, but all the pricier brands I've tried don't hold a candle to this. My skin is very acne prone, but also prone to dry flakies--neither is a problem with this moisturizer. Yes, the lactic acid is going to bother your skin at first, especially if it's sensitive. Only complaint: it can get greasy if you don't control how much you use.

on 10/8/2006 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Why don't I just slather Crisco on my face? By the end of the day my face looked so gross. Switched to a mattifying spf moisturizer and finally life is good.

on 7/23/2006 4:02:00 PM

I purchased this after I began using a Rx acne medication and needed a more gentile moisturizer. This is for acne, but the active ingredient is lactic acid, which is an extremely gentile exfoliant, so I thought it would work well. I also loved that it has an SPF 15. I really like this moisturizer. It works well with my combination skin and doesn't dry out my cheeks like most moisturizers made for acne prone skin. It also gives me a very natural looking glow. I would highly reccommend this to anyone with combination, acne-prone, normal, or even slightly dry skin because it moisturizes well, has an exfoliant that is great for all skin types, and has a decent SPF. I wouldn't reccommend it to those with oily skin because it will be a little greasy. I will definitely buy this again.

Greetings, girlfriends! I must say that at 30-something, Eucerin Renewal SPF 15 is just right for my sensitive PPP combination acne-prone skin. After cleansing gently with Cetaphil Normal to Oily Skin Cleanser at night and in the mornings in the shower, I apply a pencil-eraser-size smidgen of the The Regimen 2.5% BP Gel. I use this in combination with Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Skin Renewal SPF 15 moisturizer in the morning (under a little super-cheap Maybelline EverFresh Makeup), and my acne has disappeared. This is a modification of the Clear Skin Regimen on http://www.acne.org. Yey - my face is finally clear, 10 months and counting!

Sunscreen in AZ: Must have.

Packaging: OK.

Price: Moderate.

Lasts: Past the expiration date (oops). continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently reviewed the other SPF moisturizer by Eucerin (the SPF 30 Ultra-Protective) and thought I would give my "2 cents" on this one, which I have also tried. I must say I like the other one much better. This left me with really oily, greasy skin. It didn't feel like it absorbed into my skin AT ALL. And, unlike the other moisturizer I mentioned, it has a strong sunscreen smell. I didn't use it long enough to notice any "skin renewing," but just to let everyone know, both moisturizers mentioned here contain the lactic acid. So, after trying both products, the SPF 30 Ultra-Protective moisturizer by Eucerin is superior in feel, smell, and performance...and it contains more protection!!! I would not try this one again for my skin type (which is combo/acne prone).

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I luuuuurve this stuff! My face is acne free, scar free, smooth, I can see my pores! I've been using this for a while in combination with my regimen and the aspirin mask. This product is my staple. It has made such a difference in my skin. Especially the texture, and I love that it has SPF 15 in it because I HAVE to have protection. If you use just 3 pumps of it it's absolutely enough. Any more might make you feel greasy and give you the wrong idea of the product. I love it and will continue buying FOREVER! I love the packaging, and it last a long time so the price is right.

on 3/3/2004 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is an amazing moisturizer. I've had moderate acne for over ten years, and trying to control it with harsh products always results in my skin becoming dry and flaky, to the point where my makeup usually rubs off and I get visible flakes all over my face, which is so embarassing! This moisturizer totally stopped this dryness. I put it on after I wash my face and apply a layer of benzoyl peroxide, and it completely keeps my face from drying out! It is absolutely amazing. It also doesn't cause any irritation, at least not for me. Best beauty product I own!

on 6/6/2006 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this moisturizer. I have only found about 1 other lotion that I like as much, Presciptives All You Need but that's $40 (gasp). Easy choice.

I usually have issues with moisturizers with SPF but after about a week of using this morning and night, my face really balanced out. I have acne-prone, combo skin and what works for oil control worsens my dry spots and vice versa. This lotion actually normalized my whole face AND lightened my many old acne spots. I've toned down my face regime and just use this and Dove soap and my face is actually looking so good, I've taken my foundation down a few notches, from spackle to light/med coverage.

The key with Eucerin is to use just as much as you need (4 pumps for my face and neck) and then wait a while before applying makeup. Also, make sure to gently blot your face before applying foundation (that's a good rule for any lotion). I hope this helps!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this moisturizer a little bit more than a month. I used to use Kiehl's Ultra Protection and was just too thick for me especially during the summer. This moisturizer was lightweight and absorbed well. It smoothed my skin and actually lightens the dark spots of my acne scars. At first I thought this product gave me one zit per week, but I was trying multiple new products and now I know it is not this moisturizer. However, it leaves an oily feeling to my skin probably from the SPF 15 and leaves my skin oilier than it is ( I have heavy oily skin on T zone area). The grease doesn't break me out and I don't get this stingy sensation as mentioned in review before. For now, it is a nice moisturizer and sunscreen for the summer days while being somewhat cheap, but still searching for the perfect moisturizer.