Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

3.9

on 11/12/2003 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this moisturizer. As an oily skin, acne-prone gal who needs sun protection and yet something that won't clog my pores, it's been a lifesaver. It was designed for sensitive skin, but it works wonders on me. It soaks right in, doesn't feel greasy or leave a white cast, and the AHA's in it really help keep my skin smooth looking. My years of struggle seraching for the perfect moisturizer are over! *wipes back a tear* continued >>

on 3/3/2004 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is an amazing moisturizer. I've had moderate acne for over ten years, and trying to control it with harsh products always results in my skin becoming dry and flaky, to the point where my makeup usually rubs off and I get visible flakes all over my face, which is so embarassing! This moisturizer totally stopped this dryness. I put it on after I wash my face and apply a layer of benzoyl peroxide, and it completely keeps my face from drying out! It is absolutely amazing. It also doesn't cause any irritation, at least not for me. Best beauty product I own!

on 3/25/2004 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Been using for a few weeks. It is the absolute staple for many acne sufferers using drying medications on a site I visit. So thought I would try. Very light consistency, doesn't leave any greasiness or a white cast. It contains lactic acid...but I find the formula extremely mild ...no sting no nothing. I don't get dry throughtout the day. I genuinely feel that my complexon is looking a bit more healthy. (tho I have started using several new products at the same time.)

Me: sensitive/dry, acne and allergy prone.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love this- been using it for a month now. It moisturizes, provides spf, and exfoliates. All you have to do is wash your face and apply this, and your daily skincare is done! Rave for Eucerin!!UPDATE: found out this stuff has urine in it. ewww. it made my skin great, nut i'm never using it again.

on 4/14/2004 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I believe this is what the other review thought was urine. urea. Component of urine, though synthetic versions are used in cosmetics. In small amounts urea has good water-binding and exfoliating properties for skin. I am 35 and I suffer from acne, and recently dry skin. I live in MN and the winters here are very drying, this is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used, I have not had one peice of flaky skin since I started using this. Highly recommend

this is a great face lotion! it exfoliates moisturizes and DOESNT cause acne! how wonderful! my skin looks great with this! very very recommended. especially for acne prone skin!

UPDATE: this was great. but after a few weeks.. it made my face soo shiny! it looked like my face was wet! and it felt really gross too! oh well!

on 6/8/2004 10:26:00 AM

I've only tried this product once (this morning), but I'm not too thrilled with it. It's expensive, selling for $9.99 at Rite Aid. It feels sorta filmy on my skin and definitely doesn't cut down on shine. I like the fact that it has AHA, but it stung around my eyes. I really wanted to like this, but alas, I think it's on it's way back to Rite Aid.

on 6/21/2004 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i thought this would be a nice product to use for a moisturizer but I just didn't like I'm taking it back, it does nothing for my skin and smells like greasy sunscreen.

on 7/14/2004 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with JeepGirl's review. When I began using this product, it left my face silky and acne free. Two weeks later, I get shiny looking face and acne! AHHHH What a waste of money! Maybe it's good for winter. I don't know!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I luuuuurve this stuff! My face is acne free, scar free, smooth, I can see my pores! I've been using this for a while in combination with my regimen and the aspirin mask. This product is my staple. It has made such a difference in my skin. Especially the texture, and I love that it has SPF 15 in it because I HAVE to have protection. If you use just 3 pumps of it it's absolutely enough. Any more might make you feel greasy and give you the wrong idea of the product. I love it and will continue buying FOREVER! I love the packaging, and it last a long time so the price is right.