Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Filtered by age: 30-35
Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

3.1

Greetings, girlfriends! I must say that at 30-something, Eucerin Renewal SPF 15 is just right for my sensitive PPP combination acne-prone skin. After cleansing gently with Cetaphil Normal to Oily Skin Cleanser at night and in the mornings in the shower, I apply a pencil-eraser-size smidgen of the The Regimen 2.5% BP Gel. I use this in combination with Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Skin Renewal SPF 15 moisturizer in the morning (under a little super-cheap Maybelline EverFresh Makeup), and my acne has disappeared. This is a modification of the Clear Skin Regimen on http://www.acne.org. Yey - my face is finally clear, 10 months and counting!

Sunscreen in AZ: Must have.

Packaging: OK.

Price: Moderate.

Lasts: Past the expiration date (oops). continued >>

on 6/6/2006 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this moisturizer. I have only found about 1 other lotion that I like as much, Presciptives All You Need but that's $40 (gasp). Easy choice.

I usually have issues with moisturizers with SPF but after about a week of using this morning and night, my face really balanced out. I have acne-prone, combo skin and what works for oil control worsens my dry spots and vice versa. This lotion actually normalized my whole face AND lightened my many old acne spots. I've toned down my face regime and just use this and Dove soap and my face is actually looking so good, I've taken my foundation down a few notches, from spackle to light/med coverage.

The key with Eucerin is to use just as much as you need (4 pumps for my face and neck) and then wait a while before applying makeup. Also, make sure to gently blot your face before applying foundation (that's a good rule for any lotion). I hope this helps!

on 1/9/2006 7:16:00 PM

Awesome moisturizer! Very inexpensive, lactic acid helps keeps the flaky dry skin away (esp useful in winter time!) it's so light, and i love how it has spf in it to keep the sun damage away. It smells like sunscreen and my face literally glows afterward- works wonderfully under makeup, keeps my skin moisturized ALL day. try it!

on 11/18/2004 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This may be my HG winter moisturizer. I've tried a boatload of others, but I keep coming back to this. Nothing else keeps my sensitive combo skin both moisturized and clear. Within a week of going back to this my skin is noticeably brighter and clearer. The only downside is that it does tend to make me a bit shiny by mid-day, but that's what blot papers were invented for! The bottle is a fine size - it lasts me through the entire winter - and I got it for $5.99. How on earth can you beat that?

on 6/8/2004 10:26:00 AM

I've only tried this product once (this morning), but I'm not too thrilled with it. It's expensive, selling for $9.99 at Rite Aid. It feels sorta filmy on my skin and definitely doesn't cut down on shine. I like the fact that it has AHA, but it stung around my eyes. I really wanted to like this, but alas, I think it's on it's way back to Rite Aid.

on 4/14/2004 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I believe this is what the other review thought was urine. urea. Component of urine, though synthetic versions are used in cosmetics. In small amounts urea has good water-binding and exfoliating properties for skin. I am 35 and I suffer from acne, and recently dry skin. I live in MN and the winters here are very drying, this is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used, I have not had one peice of flaky skin since I started using this. Highly recommend

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love this- been using it for a month now. It moisturizes, provides spf, and exfoliates. All you have to do is wash your face and apply this, and your daily skincare is done! Rave for Eucerin!!UPDATE: found out this stuff has urine in it. ewww. it made my skin great, nut i'm never using it again.