Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Filtered by age: 25-29
Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

on 10/8/2006 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Why don't I just slather Crisco on my face? By the end of the day my face looked so gross. Switched to a mattifying spf moisturizer and finally life is good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently reviewed the other SPF moisturizer by Eucerin (the SPF 30 Ultra-Protective) and thought I would give my "2 cents" on this one, which I have also tried. I must say I like the other one much better. This left me with really oily, greasy skin. It didn't feel like it absorbed into my skin AT ALL. And, unlike the other moisturizer I mentioned, it has a strong sunscreen smell. I didn't use it long enough to notice any "skin renewing," but just to let everyone know, both moisturizers mentioned here contain the lactic acid. So, after trying both products, the SPF 30 Ultra-Protective moisturizer by Eucerin is superior in feel, smell, and performance...and it contains more protection!!! I would not try this one again for my skin type (which is combo/acne prone).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was sceptical of this product, Clear acne, smooth skin, and moisturize for 7.50? But it did everything it said it would. This is a great product for teens who want something non-greasy and won't break them out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It infuriates me that this product does its job so well and so cheaply. As a product wh*re, I'm always on the lookout for the "best" (read: most expensive) skin care options, but all the pricier brands I've tried don't hold a candle to this. My skin is very acne prone, but also prone to dry flakies--neither is a problem with this moisturizer. Yes, the lactic acid is going to bother your skin at first, especially if it's sensitive. Only complaint: it can get greasy if you don't control how much you use.

on 9/25/2005 8:31:00 PM

So far, I like this moisturizer because it hasn't caused any breakouts or clogged pores and my face is hydrated and smooth. It does exfoliate and help fade redness, so now I'm dealing with flakey skin from old blemishes. But, overall, I really like it.

on 7/18/2005 4:31:00 PM

I also purchased this after reading about it on the acne regimine website. It is awesome! It goes on really thin which I like, since I have combination skin and don't like the way thick creams feel on my face. Even though it's thin it moisturizes really well. Most oil-free, acne targeted moisturizers don't do anything and make it hard to put foundation over them. This is perfect and it's SO cheap!

This is a wonderful moisturizer. I have used it for about a year and my face is so smooth. I have almost no breakouts and my freckles are less noticable. The sunscreen is a great bonus, no more messing with multiple products. I love this stuff. The pump is nice, the bottle lasts a long time as well. If you are having trouble finding this on the shevles, ask your local pharmacist if they can order it for you. I had the pharmacist at my local Rite Aid order it from his supply book, and it was in the next day. Plus, you pay no shipping!! Overall, a great product. Love!

on 2/1/2005 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am very acne prone (mostly cystic acne) and I most products irritate my skin. After trying endless moisturizers to help get rid of the flakies from using BP I found this moisturizer recommended on acne.org. I am very pleased with this! No breakouts, doesn't feel too heavy and a little goes a long way! I have combo skin and even though this does make me a little bit shiny it doesn't break me out and it relieves my itchiness from my dried out skin. I will definately continue using it. Great product! :)

on 1/3/2005 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this due to some dryness from starting ProActiv 3-step and also the reviews here on the boards. I have never been able to use moisturizers w/spf until now. It's been over 2 wks, and no breakouts, old marks are fading fast (probably from the lactic acid) and it's lightweight. I will admit that a mid-afternoon "blot" may be necessary if you are in a warm temp., but i'm willing to blot instead of having to "cover" my face w/makeup b/c i have acne. My mom is now using this as well. A+++

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like others here, I bought this moisturizer to use after slathering my face with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel morning and night. I love how smoothly it goes on, the velvety feel of my face after I've used it, and the bottle is nicely designed. I do have a shiny face by mid-morning and I dislike the stinging feeling I get sometimes upon application from the AHAs. I'm slowly transitioning to a different moisturizer.