Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24
Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

4.1

on 7/23/2006 4:02:00 PM

I purchased this after I began using a Rx acne medication and needed a more gentile moisturizer. This is for acne, but the active ingredient is lactic acid, which is an extremely gentile exfoliant, so I thought it would work well. I also loved that it has an SPF 15. I really like this moisturizer. It works well with my combination skin and doesn't dry out my cheeks like most moisturizers made for acne prone skin. It also gives me a very natural looking glow. I would highly reccommend this to anyone with combination, acne-prone, normal, or even slightly dry skin because it moisturizes well, has an exfoliant that is great for all skin types, and has a decent SPF. I wouldn't reccommend it to those with oily skin because it will be a little greasy. I will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this moisturizer a little bit more than a month. I used to use Kiehl's Ultra Protection and was just too thick for me especially during the summer. This moisturizer was lightweight and absorbed well. It smoothed my skin and actually lightens the dark spots of my acne scars. At first I thought this product gave me one zit per week, but I was trying multiple new products and now I know it is not this moisturizer. However, it leaves an oily feeling to my skin probably from the SPF 15 and leaves my skin oilier than it is ( I have heavy oily skin on T zone area). The grease doesn't break me out and I don't get this stingy sensation as mentioned in review before. For now, it is a nice moisturizer and sunscreen for the summer days while being somewhat cheap, but still searching for the perfect moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is amazing. Its so light and doesnt leave a "sunscreen" type of feel on your face. Its helping to clear my skin, prevent darkening of acne scars (SPF) and exfoliating, because of the lactic acid.
If you have sensitive skin, use very little because the acid will feel slightly irritating. Eventually you'll get used to it.
I went to 6 stores and couldnt find it so I had to order it online. Will repurchase.

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know, that for some reason, Eucerin is discontinuing this lotion. Crazy people don't know how good this lotion really is. I found it at Amazon.com in 2 packs for a limited time. Buy it while you still can.

on 10/4/2005 1:07:00 AM

This sunscreen still makes your skin a little greasy throughout the day, but it didn't cause me to break out at all. I think most sunscreens are there to grease you out at the minimum level because of the active ingredients. Your face really feels smooth, but I didn't notice any improvement after going through two bottles of it. Yet this sunscreen does it's job of protecting your face, although it is no miracle product. The only reason why I'd buy this again is because I'm a foundation addict, and I'm always open to trying to foundations (for whatever reason). If I were to find one that had no SPF in it, then this would be the product I'd put underneath it. I think this sunscreen is best suited for people with normal skin - people who don't need much maintenance on their skin. I have some embarassing acne scars and I thought the AHAs and BHAs would give me skin a boost, but I was wrong. It succeeds in protecting, fails in "renewing."

on 9/9/2005 1:55:00 PM

Best moisturizer for dry, flaky skin. I'd been using the Olay moisturizers, but they didn't work very well as they would clump around the dry spots. Eucerin Renewal is highly recommended!

on 8/22/2005 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Wow! Looks like I can join the club! I too read about this on acne.org and I'm in love w/ this moisturizer! I've tried other oil-free moisturizers before and didn't realize what good was till I tried this. It's light and goes on smooth, absorbs fairly quickly and best of all doesn't irritate the skin under my eyes which tends to be a bit sensitive. I love that it's non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic - I've been using it about four months now and it hasn't broken me out once, in fact my skin actually feels smoother! UVA/UVB protection - the whole caboodle. Plus it lasts a long time, has a convenient pump, and won't dump all over your luggage when you travel. My only complaint is that it does make my skin a bit shiny, but then again I tend to have oily skin to begin with so maybe it's just me. Oh, and it has a nice light suntan lotion smell too that reminds me of the beach - that'll be nice in the winter, lol.

I can't believe i haven't write a review for this FAB moisturizer with SPF15. This is so far the ONLY moisturizer i haven't had a problem with, i have combo-oily, sensitive, breakout-prone skin. I bought this from the recommendation from the acne.org website. This combined with BP gel has kept my skin COMPLETELY clear for almost a year. I couldn't be happier about my skin now. This moisturizer leaves my skin so soft and i don't have to worry about putting on other suncreen either. It goes on very smooth under makeup too. I <3 <3 this!!!

on 4/18/2005 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

okay some people are saying this has urine in it but it doesnt it has urea in it which is a compound in urine. It is not like people urinate and put it in the product. Eucerin synthetically produces Urea to put it in its products so the people who dont want to use eucerin because they think it has urine in it are pretty dumb to think someone actually would put urine in products. Eucerin is a really get product!!!!!

I bought this because I love the Eucerin pore purifying cleanser, and also because it has AHA's in it. I haven't been 'that' impressed with it, though. It smells kind of funny, and makes my face greasy after a few hours. I use it occasionally now, but will not buy again.