2.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

Initially I was shocked at how it has been destroyed by the reviews here. When first applied the consistency is sort of odd as it's a gel essentially however the fragrance is at first pure sweet oranges which may not be my favorite thing but it certainly isn't bad! BUT THEN, very soon after the sweet orange citrus blast it got a gourmand, bready, cakey, potato chippy sort of quality to it which isn't so nice, in fact it's repulsive! Yuck!

About reviewer (772 reviews)

Age30-35

EyesBlue

from

14 years ago

This smelled really great at first, fresh and fruity, but after 1/2 hour or so, it started to smell like cleaning detergent - just awful! I rarely return anything, but this one was so awful I had to go return it. ugh - definitely don't reccommend.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

HairBrown

14 years ago

All I can say is GAG!!!!!!!!! I swear I have NEVER smelled anything so awful. I bought this also at Sephora for $10 and thank god I didnt spend more or I would have been very angry. It smells like OLD LEATHER to me. I even thought maybe this stuff is spoiled. There is nothing 70's about this and I am from the 70's. I wore it to the gym thinking maybe it would cover up peoples sweat. Well it did that and I wished I could have smelled the sweat cause I couldnt wait to get home and get in the tub to get it off. I would be glad to sell it cheap if someone wants it. I only used it once.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrown

14 years ago

Fun, no. Stinky, yes. This smelled like a cleaning product. No wonder it was on sale for $10!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

14 years ago

For whatever reason it reminds me of lime popsicles. Not what I really want to smell like, although once in a great while, I put it on.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

15 years ago

A very soft citrus sprinkled with sugar and hints of laundry detergent. Not too much to think about, but I'm thinking Thoroughly Retro. Squeaky-clean-faced girls with long, shiny straight hair parted down the middle hawking shampoo products. I dunno, this is a scent that would have really taken off in the 70's.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

15 years ago

I was given a small sample of this to try. The product comes in a roll-ball glass jar but my sample looked like clear jelly! The initial fragrance is a tangy tangerine freshness but much as I liked it, this didnt last long before changing into a warm vanilla type of smell. I hate vanilla so this was a big thumbs down from me.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

EyesHazel

15 years ago

Smells like it was made for kids and maybe it is!! I dunno!

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age25-29

15 years ago

I love this scent so much. I got the rollerball when it first came out and it is in great shape affter being at the bottom of my purse. It is super portable and not to strong smelling, probably because of the citrus. I love it so much and even apply it at work where everyone else enjoies it, too. They normally freak if I put on any other fragrance.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

EyesOther

3.0

15 years ago

It was love at first whiff--I was immediately addicted to the fresh, bubbly scent with citrusy undertones. The scent brought to mind a bottle of fizzy soda, and I thought that the roll-on tube would be extremely convenient for travel. Good thing I smelled it again before making the purchase, because the tester tube greeted me on the shelf with a leaking bottle because of a chip in the plastic roller-ball dispenser, and the perfume oil was everywhere on the tube and on the shelf. Maybe it was because of the leak, but it was a lot stronger smelling than I had remembered and almost nauseating, like eating too much candy. I dabbed on a tiny amount onto my wrists, then left the store to clear my senses. Five minutes later, my wrists had an unpleasant powdery after-scent mixed with a sugary fragrance like that of a cheap perfume. The paper test strip fared no better; it was still overpowering and headache-inducing. Glad I didn't buy it.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal