Sexy Hair Concepts Aero Tan

4.8

This stuff is amazing! Great, BELIEVABLE color. Doesn't look fake or orangey. I also love that it doesn't have that fake tanner smell. Aerotan smells like coconuts...YUMMY!

Will definitely re-purchase!

This is amazing: I love it. It's great to use when you want to wear something skimpy but don't have time to sort out your pasty body with a proper tan. You spray it like hairspray, quickly rubbing as you spray. I would work on a small area at a time as it dries relatively quickly. It also lasts all night, even in hot weather, although I've never worn it with white clothes and imagine that it's bound to rub off a bit with them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is the best!!!!! I love this stuff. I have to order it online cause my hair salon no longer has it. I hope they never stop selling this. Its a great color It lasts monstly all day. Also if you get it on your clothes ITS DOES WASH RIGHT OUT!! I have been using this for a few years and its the best. TRY IT!

This stuff is really great! I went and got a can out of curiosity because I'm a huge fan of their hair products.. This stuff is quality! No bad smell, no streaks, no rub-off... simply genius. It has a light coconut smell too which is a plus! The only thing is you have to be careful while applying...I either do it in the bathtub or stand on an old towel cuz it can drip a little. Beautiful sun-kissed results in seconds! I was asked today if I had been on holiday! HG material for sure!

It is really hard to find a tanning product that actually mimics the real deal. I think this one does an awesome job of a realistic tan. Finally! I like to spray a small amount on a sponge and appy on the face before putting on makeup. It makes a huge difference in your appearance. Love this stuff. No streaking, fading, orange feet, and it washes off when you take it off. The amber rose glow it gives you is perfect.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ ALLLL the way!!! It doesnt get any better then this ladies. ;) Tan in a can--perfection.

Love this product...i read all the reviews and thought i'd try it too. It is fabulous. I'm a PPP and this looks very natural. I put some on my face and everywhere else and didn't have to wear any foundation, just a little powder on top. I actually look tan and not red. The smell is wonderful. Coconut (which I adore) Also, it's nice to see where the color goes too.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING. Gives me a dark, realistic tan. It makes my skin look perfect. I love the shimmer. In order to apply this right, I apply body moisturizer all over, spray aero-tan before the moisturizer dries, and rub it in. I love this stuff. I don't know how I lived without it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After spending hundreds of dollar on self tanners...finally found my HG!!
Beautiful natural looking tan, easy to appy, no streaks..no transfer. Better than all the high end tanners I've tried. Give this a try...you won't be disappointed.

I have been buying this product for about 3 years now, and ALWAYS use it on nights out. My only problem is the shimmer, not keen, but other than that it gives a lovely brown. And last week when my loreal tan failed to remotely show the next day, this saved me a few hours before a big night out.
I'll always have a can of this in my cupboard, its easy to apply, easy to remove, and makes you look brown.