REVLON Skinlights Loose Powder in Natural Light [DISCONTINUED]

REVLON Skinlights Loose Powder in Natural Light [DISCONTINUED]
Skinlights Loose Powder in Natural Light [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

on 12/8/2017 8:34:00 AM

I love this product and was so disappointed when revelon discontinued it. I’ve been searching high and low for a replacement for years. The closest I’ve found is Ben Nye sensational shimmer loose powder. I bought it at camera ready cosmetics online.

on 1/2/2011 7:43:00 PM

Product is fine in winter and for those who have flawless skin to begin with. I found that the product got into creases etc very easily. Has a lovely fragrance though.

Not sure why I didn't review this before! It's my HG highlighting powder of ALL TIME. Revlon Skinlights Loose Powder in Natural Light is very fine and soft, goes on smooth, smells delicious, comes with it's own brush to store on top, has an irridescent whitish pearly color and is not glittery but soft and shimmery. I have about 3 of these (I bought back ups because it's no longer being made.) If you can get your hands on one I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

on 3/9/2009 4:46:00 PM

God I love this stuff.Got it cheap at my local market,cost 3 or something silly.I only need a tiny dot to highlight my cheekbones and nose,I can see the pot lasting forever.I like the brush it came with and the seperate compartment it lives in.Might get another one while I can,and I NEVER buy backups!

on 12/6/2008 10:34:00 PM

Love,Love,Love this. I'm so sad it's gone:(
I've had mine for almost five years..its like never ending lol
Beautiful highlight color,on the simmey side to much can look glittery in person....catches the light perfectly in photos

on 1/3/2008 12:26:00 AM

I have this in the 2 shades, as I realised that Revlon was no longer producing them.

It's a fantastic product, that gives you a nice natural looking glow....its like I have perfect skin! Does not make my face look oily, but just healthy and translucent. Its more shimmer rather than glitter, so I wear it daily to work.

Oh man, I LOVE this stuff. When summer hits I wear this instead of foundation because I've got that fabulous tan that only requires a little bit of glowing sheen to make it look fresh, and this definitely does it! If you apply too much you look like a little kid thats gotten into the roll-on glitter gel crap that we all used to be into. I've exhausted my supply and I can't find it ANYWHERE for this summer (supermarkets, CVS, kmart, target.. I've been driving all over)!Did they pull it from the shelves or what?

on 4/15/2006 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have this in Warm light too and its fits my complexion to a t and when applied it gives my face a healthy glow, especially in the sunlight. It gives just a hint of subtle sparkly shimmer without looking fake. I bought this powder two years ago and never really paid it much attention until I came across it again in my makeup trunk. I decided to give it a try and its lovely. A little goes along way. Gives way more sheen than Coty's luminous powder. Definite keeper.

on 2/23/2006 12:28:00 AM

It is a bit too sparkling, my face looks weird. But I will try to use a big brush next time, or try other reviewer's suggestion to use them on my body. Will update review when I find something better about this product.

Update: tried again with a different brush, just simply can not stand the glitters. Returned it, and it is the first makeup/skincare item I have ever returned.

on 9/30/2005 12:42:00 PM

Natural Light is pure shimmery pink powder. What I absolutely loathe about the Skinlights line is that you can't see what color the product is; the powders and foundations are all in opaque, sealed containers that are various shades of pink and white. So I pretty much just guessed and picked one with a nice name. I wouldn't think "Natural Light" would be pink, but hey. Anyway this is a good shimmer (and it is shimmer) powder. I like the container; it has a seperate compartment for the enclosed brush (which I also like). I don't find a lack of sifter to be a problem at all. Of course, this doesn't travel well, but what loose powder does? I usually mix this with a matte loose powder to tone down the shimmer so I can use it all over my face.