Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

4.3

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in 800 Clear was a good product for the $2 I paid for it. I wore another brand (Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara in Clear) & got this one since I'm into the no-makeup looks right now. I wear this on days I want to look natural, but not bare. I don't wear it with any other product as I don't want black color from another mascara getting onto the wand & into the tube. Even though this is transparent, it did clump & appear white on my lashes when I tried to build it up. It sat heavy on my lashes until it dried, which took a few minutes. There wasn't any flaking or residue left afterwards.

The reason I somewhat dislike this mascara is because I want a change I can see. It's a little too subtle for my liking & I'd like to be able to wear it without the use of a curler. I have naturally long eyelashes that are straight & don't hold much of a curl. I depend on mascara to curl them as much as possible & this just didn't do that for me like the one I used before did. It separates, defines, & lengthens... barely. I do like Maybelline Great Lash more than this one, but I don't consider this to be a bad product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This is a great product that I use on my no make-up/natural days that I still want my lashes to look good, but not overly done. I also use this on my brows to make them look neat.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using this a little over a week on my brows and I'm pretty happy with it. It doesn't have as much hold as I'd hoped but my brows are pretty unruly. I have to say though $5 is a bit much for what is basically clear hair gel...but I suppose the convenience of it being in a tube and with an applicator factors in as well.

It doesn't flake unless it comes in contact with other face products like foundation/moisturizer so I just make sure to wipe my brows after applying either and before using this product.