COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Cool, I had used this since High school and till this day use it for my eye brows and tame baby hair in my styles for hair , little for lashes for no mascara days .

on 4/20/2013 11:02:00 AM

This mascara is 100% my HG necessity.

This clear mascara is the reason I never have smudges of eyeliner, eyeshadow, or mascara under my eyes, and why all my friends wonder why my eye makeup never moves. After applying my eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and mascara on my bottom waterline and lashes, I apply THIS mascara underneath my lashes (when my black mascara has completely dried). And overtop of my bottom eyeliner/eyeshadow combo. That's it. The best, cheapest, and most convenient eye sealant I've ever used. Perfect eye makeup all day, no more panda eyes, raccoon liner, or any other animal makeup mishaps, ever.

on 7/23/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I don't use this as a mascara but instead as a brow gel. For that purpose it is great and so much better than gel products marketed for brows. Keeps my full brows tamed and polished all day and the curved brush makes application very easy. I alternate between this and Maybelline's clear mascara and both do a fine job in keeping brow hairs in place.

on 10/5/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i dont like this stuff at all. its like my eyelashes didnt even curl or look bigger. its pretty disappointing for a covergirl product,

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

If you really want to look natural like your not wearing mascara than this is perfect. my freinds always compliment me on my eyelashes and say their so curly but really i just curl them and put this clear mascara ona dn they stay curled all day

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is great for younger teens, for it isn't too dark or heavy. It gives the same effect as regular mascara, but it doesn't clump (there are no clumps!) and doesn't make your lashes darker. For girls who already have dark brown-black eyelashes, this is perfect. But, with girls with light brown, blonde or red lashes, I recommend regular mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This product works as an eyebrow gel. This product did not work on my lashes. When I applied this to my lashes they instantly uncurled.

on 5/14/2010 4:27:00 PM

This is my HG brow gel. I have been using this for over 15 years...gulp, gosh I feel old. This was one of my 1st cosmetic purchases when I was a teen and it has been fantastic for taming my brows. It doesn't make them feel crusty but holds them in place. Doesn't flake like other brow gels I have tried when I attempted to stray from this. I like the angled brush too, makes application very easy. Must admit have never tried this as a mascara so I can't comment on how that would work. But if you are in need of a brow gel, def give this a shot. There are always sales for this too and coupons so you can get it for a few bucks. Def worth it, love this and will continue to buy...gulp...for many more years!! :-)

on 5/5/2009 4:03:00 PM

I was unsure about getting this b/c I normally check the board here first yet my store was having a 30% sale & I had a $1.00 off coupon so decided to try it. It only came out to $2.19!! I have to say I LUB it! I wear alone or under mascara, control my eyebrows, & yea it works wonders for the lower lashes! So running out to get some more since sale ends Friday & I have 4 more coupons, hurray!! Didn't like the ELF one so must say so pleased I found one I LUB LUB LUB!!

on 4/12/2009 8:57:00 AM

i odnt see the point of clear mascara but yeh, like most other people i jsut use this as a brow gel. im not repurchasing this cause its like $12 and i could easily buy some cheap $3 one that does the same job

it works perfectly fine as a brow gel and if you want to use it as a mascara, go ahead