COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 10/30/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Perfect for Brows

This product works very well for its intended purpose to hold and groom brow hairs together. It does not dry to a stiff and uncomfortable hold, it feels nice and natural.

As with any clear brow gel, your container will get cloudy and dirty-looking if you have product on your brows first. This works nicely to remove any powdery appearance to brows that foundation and other products may have lended.

Only complaint is that I wish they still sold the product with a straight brush, instead of a curved one.

on 9/15/2015 12:48:00 AM

It's what i've been looking for.I love the natural look&I hate regular mascara because it usually smears or clumps.clear mascara makes lashes look feathery&naturally beautiful. Washes off with soap&water, I will always buy it. &ive been wearing clear mascara off&on for 35 years.I always been more for the natural look.I take good care of my skin&I don't have to wear alot if make up in the 1st place&I surely don't look my age (I'm 50+) but look 30+

on 5/25/2014 6:22:00 PM

PERFECT for setting brows. This is so much cheaper than the other $30+ products for setting brows. Just a simple clear mascara from the drugstore.

Although it can make my eyebrows look wet/shiny, if I gently comb through my brows once when they're dry that problem goes away.

on 4/13/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this when I wasn't wearing makeup to tame my eyelashes when needed. Now that I'm wearing makeup regularly again, it's for taming my eyebrows. It's all in the curved brush, which works for me.

on 4/6/2010 10:13:00 AM

Yeah right this works as a mascara. As a brow gel MAYBE!
I'm not thrilled with this CG one, but my brand of choice is ARDELL *(beauty supply store/drugstore) but can be super hard to find!! I just had make it work with this one as a temporary fix!

on 10/2/2009 6:34:00 PM

While it doesn't really thicken or lengthen lashes, it is a nice, natural look--good option for mothers of junior high girls pestering their mothers for mascara--especially when you're wearing very little makeup and tinted mascara might look really obvious. I myself like the curved brush--I tend to clump more w/a straight brush. I decided to post my review to mention a variation on this product's uses. I was heartened to see other women using this in comb. w/tinted mascara to prevent clumping(Sisters! I salute you!). I wanted to mention that I use it in comb. w/tinted mascara in the opposite order of many who reviewed this. I first put on the clear and then tinted. I find doing the clear first helps gently separate my lashes more, so the tinted looks less clumpy--I think it's the fact the clear is such a thin, gel-like substance, my lashes separate more. So, if any of y'all tried the sequence of tinted and then clear and got mixed or so-so results, experiment w/my sequencing and see if it helps more. I do not see the point of high end mascara--the drugstore brands seem to work just as well at fraction of cost. Know some will fiercely disagree, saying they love high end mascara, but I think we women are way too easy on high end products--at those prices, I better look like I have Audrey Hepburn eyes shelling out that much. Me, I'll stick to C G, L'Oreal, and Max Factor for mascara. Update: I stand corrected. In addition to discovering Max Factor marketing a deep auburn mascara, discovered on internet a mascara brand devoted to strawberry blondes, gingers, and auburns. My MUA profile lists my hair as brown, but strictly speaking, it's a dark, dark auburn. Having never known of mascara being that close to my hair color, kind of easy for me to be tightfisted about spending on mascara when options aren't super close to my coloring, can get away w/brown, but black can look a tad too much on me. Now seeing mascara that actually matches my coloring, can see how women get mascara fever and happily shell out money on it. Though, will first try cheaper Max Factor auburn, still having my general tightfisted spending habits.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have started testing out many clear mascaras to groom my unruly brows...this is the best so far, but that is not saying much...it does not flake on me or get crusty, dries fairly fast, does not make my lashes shiney BUT truly does not have the "ommph" to control my brows even at the begining, but is better than nothing...I want to try Lancomes, but am so cheap...lol...

I love this because it is really natural and simple yet still keeps lashes looking good. I like using it both alone or over a different mascara

on 6/3/2005 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Inexpensive, well worth it. Great for brows, but probably won't use on lashes because if I want a natural look I'd prefer to wear no mascara at all!

on 9/4/2004 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm a devotee of this product (CG Smoothers). I use it as a brow tamer, and it works fine. Not too stiff but holds fine. Beats the heck out of spraying a toothbrush with hairspray! Great price and available everywhere. I also like how easy the clear packaging is to pick out.