COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Cool, I had used this since High school and till this day use it for my eye brows and tame baby hair in my styles for hair , little for lashes for no mascara days .

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have been using this mascara for about 10 years now, solely as a brow gel, and it always works great! It always holds my brows in place. Another reviewer noted that when also used for her brows, the mascara dried up during the day and it got flaky, but I have never experienced that in my decade-long use of this product. It is inexpensive and will always be a staple product for me.

Addition: My usual routine is lightly shading in any sparse areas using a brow pencil (NYC brow/eye liner, another cheap buy!) then applying the clear mascara. Eventually, I do start to notice that the brush and the mascara in the bottle itself gets darker and darker from some transference over a few weeks, but the transference is very minimal, and I find that it actually helps to blend the pencil better if anything and make it look more natural. This mascara actually does help to set the pencil color in my brows and keep the hairs in place. I don't ever have to reapply the pencil or mascara throughout the day, even if it's hot and humid out, unless I'm sleeping in which case the product may wear off.

on 4/20/2013 11:02:00 AM

This mascara is 100% my HG necessity.

This clear mascara is the reason I never have smudges of eyeliner, eyeshadow, or mascara under my eyes, and why all my friends wonder why my eye makeup never moves. After applying my eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and mascara on my bottom waterline and lashes, I apply THIS mascara underneath my lashes (when my black mascara has completely dried). And overtop of my bottom eyeliner/eyeshadow combo. That's it. The best, cheapest, and most convenient eye sealant I've ever used. Perfect eye makeup all day, no more panda eyes, raccoon liner, or any other animal makeup mishaps, ever.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a gift, so I can't comment on the price. However, I can say that I really liked this clear mascara. I use it on my brows sometimes, and occasionally over my regular mascara. The curved brush helps lift my lashes. However, this is a wet formula and takes a while to dry. It doesn't really change the rating, since if it smudges, it doesn't show- it's clear!
I'm planning to repurchase when I use it all up.

on 7/23/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I don't use this as a mascara but instead as a brow gel. For that purpose it is great and so much better than gel products marketed for brows. Keeps my full brows tamed and polished all day and the curved brush makes application very easy. I alternate between this and Maybelline's clear mascara and both do a fine job in keeping brow hairs in place.

on 1/3/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this during a BOGO50% sale because I needed another CG item and I realized I needed an everyday brow product. This item completely fits the bill! It is marketed as a mascara, and it has a curved wand, but I rated it as a 5 anyway because it nevertheless works very well to keep brows in place and is a good price. It also helps that Cover Girl products go on sale a lot and coupons for them are often in the Sunday paper. A highly recommended item.

on 11/22/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product to death! It is the only product that will keep my unruly and thick brows in place. My brows never look unnatural and this gel makes them look tamed until the end of the day. I've tried the clear brow from GreatLash and didn't get great results from that because it never held my eyebrows in place. This product is fantastic in that it actually has holding power and keeps me looking polished, but not too made up. Overall, this is a great product for people with thick or unruly eyebrows.

on 11/16/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Use and LOVE this as a brow gel!! Yes, the shape isn't the best for that purpose, but a quick tweak of your hand and it's fine. I'd previously used Max Factor's clear mascara for the same purpose, and it only held my thick brows in place for a cpl hours, then I'd have them sticking every which way. I more recently tried the Palladio brand from Sally's and returned that after a few days. I spend a lot on makeup, but I wasnt willing to shell out $10-20 for a clear brow gel at Sephora, so I thought I would try one more drugstore brand and thank goodness for this product. Holds my brows in place ALL DAY and they don't look stiff at all. For the price, you should at least try it.

I love this! I have dark long eyelashes so wearing colored mascara makes me look weird, i only need to curl my lashes and ad a bit of this, the wand makes it easier to reach every lash, i love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! I use this as a brow gel. It doesn't flaky, stiff, or crunchy! It's feels like ur own brows that doesn't move an inch! This the first gel I have use. The packing is nice, it has grey top that has a sliver sheen, the down is a clear tube. When you closed it, has a click that tells you it closed all the way! The price is super cheap! I was always find a $1 off any CG products coupon in my Sunday paper! I have bought so many tubes! Over all, awesome!