COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.8

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I literally use this for everything! Works good as a brow gel and doubles as an eyelash primer. I can get a few different mascaras to build on top of this very nicely. Also looks pretty alone if I'm going for a very natural look.

on 8/8/2011 5:50:00 PM

I've been using this as a brow gel since I was 15. I love it. There is NO NEED to spend big bucks on a fancy brow gel - this one does the trick perfectly without being crunchy or too shiny.

I was using it on my bare brows for years, however I just dyed my hair dark brown and started filling in my brows with a dark brown Yves St Lauren pencil. Using this on top to set my brows still works really well. I have to use a bit of a lighter hand with this because I don't want to wipe/scratch the brow color off when I'm combing my brows with the wand, but other than that it's working perfectly!

Great daily driver product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this! When Maybelline discontinued their Define-a-Brow clear gel I was so sad, but then I found this and I actually like it better. You get alot more for your money with this product. It works very well as a brow gel (most often what I use it for), no flaking and it holds all day without making the brows feel stiff or crunchy. I like the silver and grey packaging too. Hopefully CG keeps making this product because it is the best drugstore brow gel I've found.

I love this product. I wear it on my lashes during the summertime and shape my eyebrows with it. It's a very simple product that works really well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like to wear this when I know there's a chance I might rub my eyes, or when I just want some definition with no color (I have very light eyelashes so usually I like something dark.) The main reason I buy this is for my eyebrows, and I LOVE it for that.

As a sidenote, this was the first mascara my mom would let me wear (in 7th grade), so I am forever attached to it for its sentimental value!

I use this to smooth my eyebrows and keep them conrolled. I have yet to find anything better. This mascara is cheap and does the job. I would buy it again.

on 9/3/2004 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a no frills clear mascara. The packaging is simple and the brush that is included is a curved brush. I really like this mascara, because it allows me to define my lashes without looking made-up. I have tried other clear mascaras and, for the price, I will continue to purchase this one.

the only product i absolutely need. it's so important for unruly brows like mine to be tamed, and this product does that for me simply and without feeling heavy. i just run it over my brows, style them with the wand, and they stay all day. HG.

on 3/2/2004 7:25:00 AM

I've used this for several years as a brow tamer.In fact I think that is what it was originally called.Anyway,I dont like it for mascara because I have red eyelashes and it doesnt look good.
But to hold and control brows I love this.It does not make brows stiff,has no fragrance,for me it did not flake and it comes off easily with a washcloth.
It is also neat to look at in the tube,lol.

on 3/10/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I picked this up at a dollar store. Love the curved brush. I prefer ELF for my brows, but this Cover Girl is great to wear over my normal mascara. Keeps it from smudging. I dislike water proof mascara. It gives me itchy, watery eyes. I get mascara all over my face, and then it's hard to remove because it's water proof. This clear does not dry stuff and adds a little gloss to the lashes. When worn alone, it doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker, but adds some definition. I am trying to go with less makeup, but I won't give up mascara, lipstick, concealer, or eyebrow pencil. At age 58 those 4 things are a must for me.
This stuff is great as a finishing coat on my mascara. The curved brush is soft and the mascara sets the eyelash curl. I can't beat the dollar store price of $3.00. The packaging is nothing fancy, but it's Cover Girl. Plus I have to throw this out in 3-6 months.