COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.8

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 3/10/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I picked this up at a dollar store. Love the curved brush. I prefer ELF for my brows, but this Cover Girl is great to wear over my normal mascara. Keeps it from smudging. I dislike water proof mascara. It gives me itchy, watery eyes. I get mascara all over my face, and then it's hard to remove because it's water proof. This clear does not dry stuff and adds a little gloss to the lashes. When worn alone, it doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker, but adds some definition. I am trying to go with less makeup, but I won't give up mascara, lipstick, concealer, or eyebrow pencil. At age 58 those 4 things are a must for me.
This stuff is great as a finishing coat on my mascara. The curved brush is soft and the mascara sets the eyelash curl. I can't beat the dollar store price of $3.00. The packaging is nothing fancy, but it's Cover Girl. Plus I have to throw this out in 3-6 months.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I literally use this for everything! Works good as a brow gel and doubles as an eyelash primer. I can get a few different mascaras to build on top of this very nicely. Also looks pretty alone if I'm going for a very natural look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not bad for the price, I use this for my brows but the packaging is the main problem. My lid cracked and also it's impossible to get all the product out. It also left my brows slightly goopy...

on 9/8/2012 11:25:00 AM

I like it. No smudges! Good for low maintenance days. I think CG is over priced though. Like others have said, it is too thin for brows and the shape of the brush is for lashes.

on 8/8/2011 5:50:00 PM

I've been using this as a brow gel since I was 15. I love it. There is NO NEED to spend big bucks on a fancy brow gel - this one does the trick perfectly without being crunchy or too shiny.

I was using it on my bare brows for years, however I just dyed my hair dark brown and started filling in my brows with a dark brown Yves St Lauren pencil. Using this on top to set my brows still works really well. I have to use a bit of a lighter hand with this because I don't want to wipe/scratch the brow color off when I'm combing my brows with the wand, but other than that it's working perfectly!

Great daily driver product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used to own this years ago. This was really cool and worked well for me

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this! When Maybelline discontinued their Define-a-Brow clear gel I was so sad, but then I found this and I actually like it better. You get alot more for your money with this product. It works very well as a brow gel (most often what I use it for), no flaking and it holds all day without making the brows feel stiff or crunchy. I like the silver and grey packaging too. Hopefully CG keeps making this product because it is the best drugstore brow gel I've found.

on 2/14/2011 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

For such a cheap product, I'm amazed at how it compares to my Lancome Definicils, and Diorshow mascaras. Now this stuff sure doesn't give the length of lancome and dior, but I keep reaching for this stuff because it doesn't clump my eyelashes together. That, and the glossy texture really makes my eyeslashes stand out and shine. So even though my lashes barely seem longer, the shine more than makes up for it!

on 1/7/2010 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Works great as a brow gel. That's what I bought it for and that's how I use it. Just one swipe across each brow and they're good to go for the whole day. No complaints here.

on 8/24/2009 1:52:00 AM

I got this because it was the cheapest clear mascara at Walgreens. Most every mascara smudges on me and I'd heard that using clear over the black one prevents smudges. It isn't perfect, but it does really cut down on smudges. Yay and it doesn't clump either.