Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 10/30/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Perfect for Brows

This product works very well for its intended purpose to hold and groom brow hairs together. It does not dry to a stiff and uncomfortable hold, it feels nice and natural.

As with any clear brow gel, your container will get cloudy and dirty-looking if you have product on your brows first. This works nicely to remove any powdery appearance to brows that foundation and other products may have lended.

Only complaint is that I wish they still sold the product with a straight brush, instead of a curved one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not bad for the price, I use this for my brows but the packaging is the main problem. My lid cracked and also it's impossible to get all the product out. It also left my brows slightly goopy...

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in 800 Clear was a good product for the $2 I paid for it. I wore another brand (Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara in Clear) & got this one since I'm into the no-makeup looks right now. I wear this on days I want to look natural, but not bare. I don't wear it with any other product as I don't want black color from another mascara getting onto the wand & into the tube. Even though this is transparent, it did clump & appear white on my lashes when I tried to build it up. It sat heavy on my lashes until it dried, which took a few minutes. There wasn't any flaking or residue left afterwards.

The reason I somewhat dislike this mascara is because I want a change I can see. It's a little too subtle for my liking & I'd like to be able to wear it without the use of a curler. I have naturally long eyelashes that are straight & don't hold much of a curl. I depend on mascara to curl them as much as possible & this just didn't do that for me like the one I used before did. It separates, defines, & lengthens... barely. I do like Maybelline Great Lash more than this one, but I don't consider this to be a bad product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using this a little over a week on my brows and I'm pretty happy with it. It doesn't have as much hold as I'd hoped but my brows are pretty unruly. I have to say though $5 is a bit much for what is basically clear hair gel...but I suppose the convenience of it being in a tube and with an applicator factors in as well.

It doesn't flake unless it comes in contact with other face products like foundation/moisturizer so I just make sure to wipe my brows after applying either and before using this product.

on 8/30/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I just bought this product about a week ago, and although I don't use this as a mascara (my eyelashes are already black but I like them to look fuller) this has been pretty good for me as a brow gel.

I read a couple other reviews where people said that this gel dries up on their eyebrows, but that never happened to me. But then again I have oily skin and maybe that had something to do with it? I'm not sure.

My only cons for this gel are the brush, because it's kind of difficult to use for the brows, and the packaging. After 2 days of using this, somehow the cap broke right in half, even though I don't close it super tight. I was afraid since it was only plastic that maybe the product would seep through, but I was lucky and nothing came out. I just taped the cap back together.

Overall I'd say this was a good product and I'd probably buy it again.

on 11/24/2007 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Finally found the perfect clear mascara! I like the shape of the brush, for me it holds and defines my curl. Use this for both my lashes and brows and love the over all "put together" affect without having to worry about the smudging, etc. Most important though this does not burn my eyes or flake off as I've experienced with other clear mascaras. I do make sure to clean the wand off on a tissue before inserting back into the tube as I don't want to mix my other eye makeups into it. Will always have a tube of this on hand! : )

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I use this to tame my eyebrows and eyelashes since I don't wear regular black mascara. I use every once in a while. It works, but has a tendency to leave a few flakes after a while. Good product though for those who don't like the heavy & messy mascara look like me. But I guess I'll stick to a clean mascara wand most of the time. Depends!

on 7/17/2002 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This was the only mascara my mother would let me wear in middle school, so I was stuck with it. It did seperate your lashes, and make them a teensy bit more noticeable, but it also made the tips of my super long lashes appear blond. So I will never revisit this stuff again.