Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I literally use this for everything! Works good as a brow gel and doubles as an eyelash primer. I can get a few different mascaras to build on top of this very nicely. Also looks pretty alone if I'm going for a very natural look.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Cool, I had used this since High school and till this day use it for my eye brows and tame baby hair in my styles for hair , little for lashes for no mascara days .

on 7/23/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I don't use this as a mascara but instead as a brow gel. For that purpose it is great and so much better than gel products marketed for brows. Keeps my full brows tamed and polished all day and the curved brush makes application very easy. I alternate between this and Maybelline's clear mascara and both do a fine job in keeping brow hairs in place.

on 1/3/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this during a BOGO50% sale because I needed another CG item and I realized I needed an everyday brow product. This item completely fits the bill! It is marketed as a mascara, and it has a curved wand, but I rated it as a 5 anyway because it nevertheless works very well to keep brows in place and is a good price. It also helps that Cover Girl products go on sale a lot and coupons for them are often in the Sunday paper. A highly recommended item.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this for brow taming. Not for lashes at all it just sticks them all together and pushes them down but for brows it works really well. Thats all I use it for. So I recommend it alot for brows and I will buy it again.

on 10/5/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i dont like this stuff at all. its like my eyelashes didnt even curl or look bigger. its pretty disappointing for a covergirl product,

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

If you really want to look natural like your not wearing mascara than this is perfect. my freinds always compliment me on my eyelashes and say their so curly but really i just curl them and put this clear mascara ona dn they stay curled all day

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have thick eyebrows that need to be groomed in shape. I was trying out different brow gels and this is one of the ones I picked up. It claims to be both a clear mascara and a browl gel, but the brush is better suited for lashes. The curved brush isn't practical to use on brows. The formula is too wet and goopy and can clump on your brows. Didn't hold my brows in place. I use a powder to define them beforehand and it worsened the clumping.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used to own this years ago. This was really cool and worked well for me

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this! When Maybelline discontinued their Define-a-Brow clear gel I was so sad, but then I found this and I actually like it better. You get alot more for your money with this product. It works very well as a brow gel (most often what I use it for), no flaking and it holds all day without making the brows feel stiff or crunchy. I like the silver and grey packaging too. Hopefully CG keeps making this product because it is the best drugstore brow gel I've found.