Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Doesn't do much aside from making your lashes look wet, makes only an ok brow gel.

on 7/17/2013 9:48:00 PM

The absolute best thing for my brows! I've tried every other product from MAC to Urban Decay. This stuff keeps my brows in place, doesn't look unnatural and doesn't leave them too hard or sticky. I've used this on curled lashes as well and while I wasn't mad that I tried it, I probably wouldn't do it again. It took to long to dry and my lashes just didn't look that great. I would definitely repurchase this for my brows though. It's an absolute staple.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have been using this mascara for about 10 years now, solely as a brow gel, and it always works great! It always holds my brows in place. Another reviewer noted that when also used for her brows, the mascara dried up during the day and it got flaky, but I have never experienced that in my decade-long use of this product. It is inexpensive and will always be a staple product for me.

Addition: My usual routine is lightly shading in any sparse areas using a brow pencil (NYC brow/eye liner, another cheap buy!) then applying the clear mascara. Eventually, I do start to notice that the brush and the mascara in the bottle itself gets darker and darker from some transference over a few weeks, but the transference is very minimal, and I find that it actually helps to blend the pencil better if anything and make it look more natural. This mascara actually does help to set the pencil color in my brows and keep the hairs in place. I don't ever have to reapply the pencil or mascara throughout the day, even if it's hot and humid out, unless I'm sleeping in which case the product may wear off.

on 9/8/2012 11:25:00 AM

I like it. No smudges! Good for low maintenance days. I think CG is over priced though. Like others have said, it is too thin for brows and the shape of the brush is for lashes.

on 5/6/2012 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Cover Girl Professional clear mascara can be used as both an eyebrow gel and a mascara. I have only used it in the mascara form. The brush is the perfect size and shape for lashes. The formula on this is a little watery and weird feeling - almost as if your lashes are wet - until it dries. I had no problems with flaking or clumping. However, it doesn't seem to do much other than separate your lashes. They don't look longer or more "there." I bought this thinking they might look a little more "there" but that was not the case; therefore, I will not be buying this again.

on 4/16/2012 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i use this as a brow gel and it does a good job of keeping my brow hairs in place for most of the day. can't say much more about it.

This is my first and only clear mascara! It was very suitable for my lashes, but it only lasted for a few hours. And after a while, my lashes looked the way they did before I applied it. I wish it didn't show the clearness of it, because I like to layer my mascaras and some of the blackness came into the tube. Overall, a good mascara and like the reviews before me, good for eyebrows

I use clear mascara when I am working in the field. You can't tell I have makeup but this still helps separate my lashes and makes them a little darker. I don't use this for holding a curl as it just weighs my lashes down, but I have found the perfect use for it--eyebrow gel! Defines my brows and makes them look perfect. I have had the same tube for years (it lasts that long) and will repurchase soon for hygienic purposes...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I wanted to play with mascara but didnt want the clumping, smudging, racoon eyes and price. I use this as a "lash gel" as advised by a lot of make up professionals to help keep the curl longer. It flakes somewhat when you try to brush out the lashes after it dries.

on 11/16/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Use and LOVE this as a brow gel!! Yes, the shape isn't the best for that purpose, but a quick tweak of your hand and it's fine. I'd previously used Max Factor's clear mascara for the same purpose, and it only held my thick brows in place for a cpl hours, then I'd have them sticking every which way. I more recently tried the Palladio brand from Sally's and returned that after a few days. I spend a lot on makeup, but I wasnt willing to shell out $10-20 for a clear brow gel at Sephora, so I thought I would try one more drugstore brand and thank goodness for this product. Holds my brows in place ALL DAY and they don't look stiff at all. For the price, you should at least try it.