Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

I use this product on my brows and I like it. It makes my very sparse, light brows more visible. It makes the tiny invisible hair stand out more and look more visible, thus making my overall brows appear thicker & fuller. The wand is a great shape for moving my lashes where I want them, unlike the maybelline brow gel brush, which is hard to work with. It does make my brows stick to my face, not exactly crunchy but I can definitely feel the product on them. So it does not make them soft. But I like the way it makes my brows look. As far as using it on lashes it didn't do anything at all. It doesn't make them stand out more or look longer or anything. However it might do some good on long thick lashes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not bad for the price, I use this for my brows but the packaging is the main problem. My lid cracked and also it's impossible to get all the product out. It also left my brows slightly goopy...

on 5/25/2014 6:22:00 PM

PERFECT for setting brows. This is so much cheaper than the other $30+ products for setting brows. Just a simple clear mascara from the drugstore.

Although it can make my eyebrows look wet/shiny, if I gently comb through my brows once when they're dry that problem goes away.

on 4/16/2012 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i use this as a brow gel and it does a good job of keeping my brow hairs in place for most of the day. can't say much more about it.

I use clear mascara when I am working in the field. You can't tell I have makeup but this still helps separate my lashes and makes them a little darker. I don't use this for holding a curl as it just weighs my lashes down, but I have found the perfect use for it--eyebrow gel! Defines my brows and makes them look perfect. I have had the same tube for years (it lasts that long) and will repurchase soon for hygienic purposes...

on 1/14/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not use this as a mascara,but to groom my eyebrows. After filling in with pencil,use the wand to brush the eyebrows upand over. Great for curly, wavy,unruly eyebrows that want to stick off etc.Love it and it is inexpensive.

I love this! I have dark long eyelashes so wearing colored mascara makes me look weird, i only need to curl my lashes and ad a bit of this, the wand makes it easier to reach every lash, i love it!

I was wanting to try out a natural looking mascara, nothing too expensive just to hold the curl. I found out about clear mascara, which sounded perfect. I picked this up at the drugstore. When I got home, I saw the bottle was cracked near the top. I opened it to see if it was bad. Nothing came out. But then I put the brush back in the tube and the air bubbles, I guess, pushed the gel out of the crack. I went back and got another bottle. This one wasn't cracked, so I put it on after I curled my lashes. I didn't see any difference between how my lashes looked before I applied it and after I applied it. I used it a couple times after that, but it still didn't get any better. It was a total waste of money.

on 8/8/2011 5:50:00 PM

I've been using this as a brow gel since I was 15. I love it. There is NO NEED to spend big bucks on a fancy brow gel - this one does the trick perfectly without being crunchy or too shiny.

I was using it on my bare brows for years, however I just dyed my hair dark brown and started filling in my brows with a dark brown Yves St Lauren pencil. Using this on top to set my brows still works really well. I have to use a bit of a lighter hand with this because I don't want to wipe/scratch the brow color off when I'm combing my brows with the wand, but other than that it's working perfectly!

Great daily driver product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have thick eyebrows that need to be groomed in shape. I was trying out different brow gels and this is one of the ones I picked up. It claims to be both a clear mascara and a browl gel, but the brush is better suited for lashes. The curved brush isn't practical to use on brows. The formula is too wet and goopy and can clump on your brows. Didn't hold my brows in place. I use a powder to define them beforehand and it worsened the clumping.