Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 10/30/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Perfect for Brows

This product works very well for its intended purpose to hold and groom brow hairs together. It does not dry to a stiff and uncomfortable hold, it feels nice and natural.

As with any clear brow gel, your container will get cloudy and dirty-looking if you have product on your brows first. This works nicely to remove any powdery appearance to brows that foundation and other products may have lended.

Only complaint is that I wish they still sold the product with a straight brush, instead of a curved one.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I wanted to play with mascara but didnt want the clumping, smudging, racoon eyes and price. I use this as a "lash gel" as advised by a lot of make up professionals to help keep the curl longer. It flakes somewhat when you try to brush out the lashes after it dries.

on 1/14/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not use this as a mascara,but to groom my eyebrows. After filling in with pencil,use the wand to brush the eyebrows upand over. Great for curly, wavy,unruly eyebrows that want to stick off etc.Love it and it is inexpensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this! When Maybelline discontinued their Define-a-Brow clear gel I was so sad, but then I found this and I actually like it better. You get alot more for your money with this product. It works very well as a brow gel (most often what I use it for), no flaking and it holds all day without making the brows feel stiff or crunchy. I like the silver and grey packaging too. Hopefully CG keeps making this product because it is the best drugstore brow gel I've found.

on 7/25/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was so excited from the reviews however this is just as gloopy as the Maybeline version...puts too much product on the eyes and messes up my foundation. I prefer MAC brow set over this, and Caryl Baker clear mascara over both.

on 1/7/2010 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Works great as a brow gel. That's what I bought it for and that's how I use it. Just one swipe across each brow and they're good to go for the whole day. No complaints here.

on 10/2/2009 6:34:00 PM

While it doesn't really thicken or lengthen lashes, it is a nice, natural look--good option for mothers of junior high girls pestering their mothers for mascara--especially when you're wearing very little makeup and tinted mascara might look really obvious. I myself like the curved brush--I tend to clump more w/a straight brush. I decided to post my review to mention a variation on this product's uses. I was heartened to see other women using this in comb. w/tinted mascara to prevent clumping(Sisters! I salute you!). I wanted to mention that I use it in comb. w/tinted mascara in the opposite order of many who reviewed this. I first put on the clear and then tinted. I find doing the clear first helps gently separate my lashes more, so the tinted looks less clumpy--I think it's the fact the clear is such a thin, gel-like substance, my lashes separate more. So, if any of y'all tried the sequence of tinted and then clear and got mixed or so-so results, experiment w/my sequencing and see if it helps more. I do not see the point of high end mascara--the drugstore brands seem to work just as well at fraction of cost. Know some will fiercely disagree, saying they love high end mascara, but I think we women are way too easy on high end products--at those prices, I better look like I have Audrey Hepburn eyes shelling out that much. Me, I'll stick to C G, L'Oreal, and Max Factor for mascara. Update: I stand corrected. In addition to discovering Max Factor marketing a deep auburn mascara, discovered on internet a mascara brand devoted to strawberry blondes, gingers, and auburns. My MUA profile lists my hair as brown, but strictly speaking, it's a dark, dark auburn. Having never known of mascara being that close to my hair color, kind of easy for me to be tightfisted about spending on mascara when options aren't super close to my coloring, can get away w/brown, but black can look a tad too much on me. Now seeing mascara that actually matches my coloring, can see how women get mascara fever and happily shell out money on it. Though, will first try cheaper Max Factor auburn, still having my general tightfisted spending habits.

I put this under my Lash Exact to lengthen my lashes and make the Lash Exact go on very smoothly. Sometimes I use it alone for a fresh look on no makeup days. I just don't like how this clear mascara takes so long to dry.

on 6/18/2008 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this as an eyebrow gel only. It's such an easy way to save some money. I was using Anastasia's clear brow gel but have no problems downgrading here. Very simply, holds brows in place. Slightly sticky or wet look if I use too much. I only find it in a curved brush, a straight brush would be better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this as a brow gel, does a great job keeping brows in place, but I wouldn't recommend this as a mascara. Does nothing for my eyelashes.