COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.2

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 6/22/2011 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Buy this if you want the " im on the go and im not wearing any make up but i look pretty' look ...just like a celeb. its a good product. good for sensitive eyes too like mine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara worked pretty decently on my lashes and brows. The brush makes it hard to use as a brow groomer though, but as a clear mascara it works pretty well. The only problem I had was that the brushes hold a little bit more product than I would prefer. I'd buy it again, but I think I'm ready to try higher end clear mascaras/brow sets.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am lucky to have pretty thick, pretty long, already curled eyelashes. So 99.9% of the time I do not wear mascara. I hate how black mascara tends to smudge and is generally difficult to remove. That's why I bought this clear mascara. My intent was to use this to separate my lashes without having a mascara look. It achieves this goal pretty good. I also love it on my lower lashes as a separator, because black mascara on my lower lashes is an ABSOLUTE NO-NO in my opinion (unless you really want raccoon eyes). I just don't like the curved brush at ALL! I see no ergonomic reason for the brush to be made like that! I haven't had the problem with flaking and/or white debris while using this product though as some reviewers have had.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

perfect for the natural look, also if you don't mind it flaking off later!

on 8/11/2005 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

works wonders on brows, but makes my lashes droop and wastes my hard work curling them. and it turn cloudy after a while... but overall, it's the best clear mascara i've tried so i'll buy it again. not to mention that it's really affordable.