Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 12/13/2016 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm going to be honest, I've never used Natural Lash for its intended purpose... I exclusively use this mascara as a clear brow gel. But it's absolutely incredible for that. It holds my brow hairs in place the whole day, but doesn't feel sticky or crunchy. The curved wand is also weirdly perfect for moving the hairs exactly where I want them to go and following the angle of my brow bone so nothing looks out of place OR overly perfected. I also love the fact that it's clear. I'm testing out Benefit's Gimme Brow and I miss the ease of being able to slap on a clear gel and go. I find that with Gimme Brow I have to spend way more time making sure I'm not smearing or clumping the brown gel everywhere. Natural Lash is also way cheaper than Gimme Brow. Anyway, I can't speak to how well this works as a mascara, but as a brow gel, it's my Holy Grail.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in 800 Clear was a good product for the $2 I paid for it. I wore another brand (Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara in Clear) & got this one since I'm into the no-makeup looks right now. I wear this on days I want to look natural, but not bare. I don't wear it with any other product as I don't want black color from another mascara getting onto the wand & into the tube. Even though this is transparent, it did clump & appear white on my lashes when I tried to build it up. It sat heavy on my lashes until it dried, which took a few minutes. There wasn't any flaking or residue left afterwards.

The reason I somewhat dislike this mascara is because I want a change I can see. It's a little too subtle for my liking & I'd like to be able to wear it without the use of a curler. I have naturally long eyelashes that are straight & don't hold much of a curl. I depend on mascara to curl them as much as possible & this just didn't do that for me like the one I used before did. It separates, defines, & lengthens... barely. I do like Maybelline Great Lash more than this one, but I don't consider this to be a bad product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Doesn't do much aside from making your lashes look wet, makes only an ok brow gel.

on 3/31/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this as both a brow gel and a mascara. As a mascara, it is average, doesn't really do much and it feels really wet and icky on my face. As a brow gel, for the first half of the day it really holds my brows in place, and once it completely dries, it turns gray and flakey- noticeably gray and flakey. I was wearing it one day, and my friend turned to me and said, "Woah, why are your eyebrows all gray? Are you getting gray hairs in your brows?!" and then I threw it out.

on 7/23/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I don't use this as a mascara but instead as a brow gel. For that purpose it is great and so much better than gel products marketed for brows. Keeps my full brows tamed and polished all day and the curved brush makes application very easy. I alternate between this and Maybelline's clear mascara and both do a fine job in keeping brow hairs in place.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this for brow taming. Not for lashes at all it just sticks them all together and pushes them down but for brows it works really well. Thats all I use it for. So I recommend it alot for brows and I will buy it again.

on 11/16/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Use and LOVE this as a brow gel!! Yes, the shape isn't the best for that purpose, but a quick tweak of your hand and it's fine. I'd previously used Max Factor's clear mascara for the same purpose, and it only held my thick brows in place for a cpl hours, then I'd have them sticking every which way. I more recently tried the Palladio brand from Sally's and returned that after a few days. I spend a lot on makeup, but I wasnt willing to shell out $10-20 for a clear brow gel at Sephora, so I thought I would try one more drugstore brand and thank goodness for this product. Holds my brows in place ALL DAY and they don't look stiff at all. For the price, you should at least try it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product probably 7 years ago and still use that same tube. Yes, I know it's probably not hygienic, but I only use it on my brows and not often. It's a good product & doesn't dry up, obviously.

on 3/10/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried this as a "gel" to prime lashes before mascara in order for my lashes to hold a curl well. Didn't work. Tried it as a product to keep brows up - ended up drying on brows and making them look hard and almost white. Unattractive. Needless to say, I chucked this out in a few days.

on 2/2/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is great for during the day. Just curl your lashes and apply. This looks good on bottom lashes also