COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 1/3/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this during a BOGO50% sale because I needed another CG item and I realized I needed an everyday brow product. This item completely fits the bill! It is marketed as a mascara, and it has a curved wand, but I rated it as a 5 anyway because it nevertheless works very well to keep brows in place and is a good price. It also helps that Cover Girl products go on sale a lot and coupons for them are often in the Sunday paper. A highly recommended item.

I love this! I have dark long eyelashes so wearing colored mascara makes me look weird, i only need to curl my lashes and ad a bit of this, the wand makes it easier to reach every lash, i love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! I use this as a brow gel. It doesn't flaky, stiff, or crunchy! It's feels like ur own brows that doesn't move an inch! This the first gel I have use. The packing is nice, it has grey top that has a sliver sheen, the down is a clear tube. When you closed it, has a click that tells you it closed all the way! The price is super cheap! I was always find a $1 off any CG products coupon in my Sunday paper! I have bought so many tubes! Over all, awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like to wear this when I know there's a chance I might rub my eyes, or when I just want some definition with no color (I have very light eyelashes so usually I like something dark.) The main reason I buy this is for my eyebrows, and I LOVE it for that.

As a sidenote, this was the first mascara my mom would let me wear (in 7th grade), so I am forever attached to it for its sentimental value!

the only product i absolutely need. it's so important for unruly brows like mine to be tamed, and this product does that for me simply and without feeling heavy. i just run it over my brows, style them with the wand, and they stay all day. HG.

on 9/8/2012 11:25:00 AM

I like it. No smudges! Good for low maintenance days. I think CG is over priced though. Like others have said, it is too thin for brows and the shape of the brush is for lashes.

on 8/30/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I just bought this product about a week ago, and although I don't use this as a mascara (my eyelashes are already black but I like them to look fuller) this has been pretty good for me as a brow gel.

I read a couple other reviews where people said that this gel dries up on their eyebrows, but that never happened to me. But then again I have oily skin and maybe that had something to do with it? I'm not sure.

My only cons for this gel are the brush, because it's kind of difficult to use for the brows, and the packaging. After 2 days of using this, somehow the cap broke right in half, even though I don't close it super tight. I was afraid since it was only plastic that maybe the product would seep through, but I was lucky and nothing came out. I just taped the cap back together.

Overall I'd say this was a good product and I'd probably buy it again.

on 8/24/2009 1:52:00 AM

I got this because it was the cheapest clear mascara at Walgreens. Most every mascara smudges on me and I'd heard that using clear over the black one prevents smudges. It isn't perfect, but it does really cut down on smudges. Yay and it doesn't clump either.

on 4/22/2009 10:36:00 AM

I use this for my lower lash, while i use black mascara for my upper lash. Its is a bit pricey for a clear mascara. But as long as it does its job, its fine.

on 2/11/2005 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this on my eyebrows and it works great. I would never use this as mascara because it does nothing for my short, straight lashes!