COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not bad for the price, I use this for my brows but the packaging is the main problem. My lid cracked and also it's impossible to get all the product out. It also left my brows slightly goopy...

on 9/8/2012 11:25:00 AM

I like it. No smudges! Good for low maintenance days. I think CG is over priced though. Like others have said, it is too thin for brows and the shape of the brush is for lashes.

on 1/3/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this during a BOGO50% sale because I needed another CG item and I realized I needed an everyday brow product. This item completely fits the bill! It is marketed as a mascara, and it has a curved wand, but I rated it as a 5 anyway because it nevertheless works very well to keep brows in place and is a good price. It also helps that Cover Girl products go on sale a lot and coupons for them are often in the Sunday paper. A highly recommended item.

I love this! I have dark long eyelashes so wearing colored mascara makes me look weird, i only need to curl my lashes and ad a bit of this, the wand makes it easier to reach every lash, i love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have thick eyebrows that need to be groomed in shape. I was trying out different brow gels and this is one of the ones I picked up. It claims to be both a clear mascara and a browl gel, but the brush is better suited for lashes. The curved brush isn't practical to use on brows. The formula is too wet and goopy and can clump on your brows. Didn't hold my brows in place. I use a powder to define them beforehand and it worsened the clumping.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! I use this as a brow gel. It doesn't flaky, stiff, or crunchy! It's feels like ur own brows that doesn't move an inch! This the first gel I have use. The packing is nice, it has grey top that has a sliver sheen, the down is a clear tube. When you closed it, has a click that tells you it closed all the way! The price is super cheap! I was always find a $1 off any CG products coupon in my Sunday paper! I have bought so many tubes! Over all, awesome!

on 8/30/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I just bought this product about a week ago, and although I don't use this as a mascara (my eyelashes are already black but I like them to look fuller) this has been pretty good for me as a brow gel.

I read a couple other reviews where people said that this gel dries up on their eyebrows, but that never happened to me. But then again I have oily skin and maybe that had something to do with it? I'm not sure.

My only cons for this gel are the brush, because it's kind of difficult to use for the brows, and the packaging. After 2 days of using this, somehow the cap broke right in half, even though I don't close it super tight. I was afraid since it was only plastic that maybe the product would seep through, but I was lucky and nothing came out. I just taped the cap back together.

Overall I'd say this was a good product and I'd probably buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This product works as an eyebrow gel. This product did not work on my lashes. When I applied this to my lashes they instantly uncurled.

on 11/20/2009 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I thought clear mascara would be an easy thing to make well. All you really need is to hold the curl. Companies don't have to worry about smudging. It seems like CG reps skimmed on the quality because it holds lashes pretty mediocre, the curved brush is not very good and it also makes your lashes stick together so that it looks like you have 5 humongous lash hairs... 0_0. It definitely holds better than no mascara though. It only flaked for me when I put it on, waited for it to dry completely, THEN curled my lashes. but if you curl it while it's still a little wet, then it doesn't flake.

on 8/24/2009 1:52:00 AM

I got this because it was the cheapest clear mascara at Walgreens. Most every mascara smudges on me and I'd heard that using clear over the black one prevents smudges. It isn't perfect, but it does really cut down on smudges. Yay and it doesn't clump either.