COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 9/15/2015 12:48:00 AM

It's what i've been looking for.I love the natural look&I hate regular mascara because it usually smears or clumps.clear mascara makes lashes look feathery&naturally beautiful. Washes off with soap&water, I will always buy it. &ive been wearing clear mascara off&on for 35 years.I always been more for the natural look.I take good care of my skin&I don't have to wear alot if make up in the 1st place&I surely don't look my age (I'm 50+) but look 30+

on 7/17/2013 9:48:00 PM

The absolute best thing for my brows! I've tried every other product from MAC to Urban Decay. This stuff keeps my brows in place, doesn't look unnatural and doesn't leave them too hard or sticky. I've used this on curled lashes as well and while I wasn't mad that I tried it, I probably wouldn't do it again. It took to long to dry and my lashes just didn't look that great. I would definitely repurchase this for my brows though. It's an absolute staple.

on 4/20/2013 11:02:00 AM

This mascara is 100% my HG necessity.

This clear mascara is the reason I never have smudges of eyeliner, eyeshadow, or mascara under my eyes, and why all my friends wonder why my eye makeup never moves. After applying my eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and mascara on my bottom waterline and lashes, I apply THIS mascara underneath my lashes (when my black mascara has completely dried). And overtop of my bottom eyeliner/eyeshadow combo. That's it. The best, cheapest, and most convenient eye sealant I've ever used. Perfect eye makeup all day, no more panda eyes, raccoon liner, or any other animal makeup mishaps, ever.

on 8/8/2011 5:50:00 PM

I've been using this as a brow gel since I was 15. I love it. There is NO NEED to spend big bucks on a fancy brow gel - this one does the trick perfectly without being crunchy or too shiny.

I was using it on my bare brows for years, however I just dyed my hair dark brown and started filling in my brows with a dark brown Yves St Lauren pencil. Using this on top to set my brows still works really well. I have to use a bit of a lighter hand with this because I don't want to wipe/scratch the brow color off when I'm combing my brows with the wand, but other than that it's working perfectly!

Great daily driver product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using this a little over a week on my brows and I'm pretty happy with it. It doesn't have as much hold as I'd hoped but my brows are pretty unruly. I have to say though $5 is a bit much for what is basically clear hair gel...but I suppose the convenience of it being in a tube and with an applicator factors in as well.

It doesn't flake unless it comes in contact with other face products like foundation/moisturizer so I just make sure to wipe my brows after applying either and before using this product.

I have been using this product for about 10 years and nothing beats it for my eyebrows. I put Maybelline brow shadow and follow it with this clear mascara to get my brows in the perfect shape. I will probably never stop buying this!

on 5/14/2010 4:27:00 PM

This is my HG brow gel. I have been using this for over 15 years...gulp, gosh I feel old. This was one of my 1st cosmetic purchases when I was a teen and it has been fantastic for taming my brows. It doesn't make them feel crusty but holds them in place. Doesn't flake like other brow gels I have tried when I attempted to stray from this. I like the angled brush too, makes application very easy. Must admit have never tried this as a mascara so I can't comment on how that would work. But if you are in need of a brow gel, def give this a shot. There are always sales for this too and coupons so you can get it for a few bucks. Def worth it, love this and will continue to buy...gulp...for many more years!! :-)

on 1/7/2010 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is ONE product that I buy over and over again. The price can't be beat and although I use it every single day it lasts me a good while. While I do not use this for mascara (what's the point?!) it is the BEST brow setter I have come across. I do not want color in my brow setter, because it messes with the color from my pencil and shadow. This keeps my brows in place all day long without fail. It even seems to have this magical ability to pick up any extra deposits of makeup on my brows, which then helps to make them look so natural that I am constantly getting compliments on them! This coupled with my beloved and sorely missed maybelline charcoal grey brow pencil was the best combo in the world. Still looking for Mr Right for this brow set, just ordered a brow pencil from MAC so we'll see if it can replace charcoal grey in my HG. But this clear mascara is def HG status.

I love this product. I wear it on my lashes during the summertime and shape my eyebrows with it. It's a very simple product that works really well.

on 12/9/2007 11:23:00 PM

I don't use this on my lashes, because why would you want clear mascara? It wouldn't darken/lengthen/curl your lashes, which is the entire point. Instead, this cheap little gem is great for keeping your eyebrows in place and groomed. Also, after reading the TERRIFIC idea on MUA, I use it to tame those little baby hairs that pop up at my hairline. I've never found anything that works so well...Just comb the mascara want over them, and they stay off my face. I love it!