Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 2/18/2016 6:11:00 PM

I purchased this for a change since I have been using Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara for a while, but wanted to try another brand. This gets a big fat fail from me. Not crazy about the curved brush, but it also dries white and flakes on lashes, even if I only use a little. Gross! Slightly better on brows. Going back to Maybelline, I've had zero issues with that one.

on 9/15/2015 12:48:00 AM

It's what i've been looking for.I love the natural look&I hate regular mascara because it usually smears or clumps.clear mascara makes lashes look feathery&naturally beautiful. Washes off with soap&water, I will always buy it. &ive been wearing clear mascara off&on for 35 years.I always been more for the natural look.I take good care of my skin&I don't have to wear alot if make up in the 1st place&I surely don't look my age (I'm 50+) but look 30+

on 5/25/2014 6:22:00 PM

PERFECT for setting brows. This is so much cheaper than the other $30+ products for setting brows. Just a simple clear mascara from the drugstore.

Although it can make my eyebrows look wet/shiny, if I gently comb through my brows once when they're dry that problem goes away.

on 7/17/2013 9:48:00 PM

The absolute best thing for my brows! I've tried every other product from MAC to Urban Decay. This stuff keeps my brows in place, doesn't look unnatural and doesn't leave them too hard or sticky. I've used this on curled lashes as well and while I wasn't mad that I tried it, I probably wouldn't do it again. It took to long to dry and my lashes just didn't look that great. I would definitely repurchase this for my brows though. It's an absolute staple.

on 4/20/2013 11:02:00 AM

This mascara is 100% my HG necessity.

This clear mascara is the reason I never have smudges of eyeliner, eyeshadow, or mascara under my eyes, and why all my friends wonder why my eye makeup never moves. After applying my eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and mascara on my bottom waterline and lashes, I apply THIS mascara underneath my lashes (when my black mascara has completely dried). And overtop of my bottom eyeliner/eyeshadow combo. That's it. The best, cheapest, and most convenient eye sealant I've ever used. Perfect eye makeup all day, no more panda eyes, raccoon liner, or any other animal makeup mishaps, ever.

Eew. No length, volume, nothing. Looked like I had 5 or 6 lashes in total. Formula is goopy and gross. How can it smudge if it's clear? I expected more from you, Cover Girl...

on 7/3/2012 10:53:00 PM

This product is great for a natural look. It subtly defines and lengthens your lashes, and, look Ma, no racoon eyes! :) Although it is an excellent mascara, the formula is a little too thin to work well as a brow gel. I have fairly neat-looking brows, with just a few stray hairs, but the gel did not hold them in place at all. So if you intend to use it primarily for shaping eyebrows, you may want to look elsewhere, but for naturally beautiful lashes, this can't be beat! Make sure you replace it after three months, though--the formula tends to get a little cloudy and probably not safe to use beyond that point.

on 4/16/2012 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i use this as a brow gel and it does a good job of keeping my brow hairs in place for most of the day. can't say much more about it.

This is my first and only clear mascara! It was very suitable for my lashes, but it only lasted for a few hours. And after a while, my lashes looked the way they did before I applied it. I wish it didn't show the clearness of it, because I like to layer my mascaras and some of the blackness came into the tube. Overall, a good mascara and like the reviews before me, good for eyebrows

I use clear mascara when I am working in the field. You can't tell I have makeup but this still helps separate my lashes and makes them a little darker. I don't use this for holding a curl as it just weighs my lashes down, but I have found the perfect use for it--eyebrow gel! Defines my brows and makes them look perfect. I have had the same tube for years (it lasts that long) and will repurchase soon for hygienic purposes...