COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

I use this product on my brows and I like it. It makes my very sparse, light brows more visible. It makes the tiny invisible hair stand out more and look more visible, thus making my overall brows appear thicker & fuller. The wand is a great shape for moving my lashes where I want them, unlike the maybelline brow gel brush, which is hard to work with. It does make my brows stick to my face, not exactly crunchy but I can definitely feel the product on them. So it does not make them soft. But I like the way it makes my brows look. As far as using it on lashes it didn't do anything at all. It doesn't make them stand out more or look longer or anything. However it might do some good on long thick lashes.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a gift, so I can't comment on the price. However, I can say that I really liked this clear mascara. I use it on my brows sometimes, and occasionally over my regular mascara. The curved brush helps lift my lashes. However, this is a wet formula and takes a while to dry. It doesn't really change the rating, since if it smudges, it doesn't show- it's clear!
I'm planning to repurchase when I use it all up.

on 10/5/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i dont like this stuff at all. its like my eyelashes didnt even curl or look bigger. its pretty disappointing for a covergirl product,

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used to own this years ago. This was really cool and worked well for me

on 2/14/2011 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

For such a cheap product, I'm amazed at how it compares to my Lancome Definicils, and Diorshow mascaras. Now this stuff sure doesn't give the length of lancome and dior, but I keep reaching for this stuff because it doesn't clump my eyelashes together. That, and the glossy texture really makes my eyeslashes stand out and shine. So even though my lashes barely seem longer, the shine more than makes up for it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is great for younger teens, for it isn't too dark or heavy. It gives the same effect as regular mascara, but it doesn't clump (there are no clumps!) and doesn't make your lashes darker. For girls who already have dark brown-black eyelashes, this is perfect. But, with girls with light brown, blonde or red lashes, I recommend regular mascara.

on 4/13/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this when I wasn't wearing makeup to tame my eyelashes when needed. Now that I'm wearing makeup regularly again, it's for taming my eyebrows. It's all in the curved brush, which works for me.

on 4/6/2010 10:13:00 AM

Yeah right this works as a mascara. As a brow gel MAYBE!
I'm not thrilled with this CG one, but my brand of choice is ARDELL *(beauty supply store/drugstore) but can be super hard to find!! I just had make it work with this one as a temporary fix!

on 4/3/2010 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVELOVELOVE this! HG status fosho. <3
I use this as both a mascara and a brow gel. I wrote a review for ELF's clear mascara/brow gel duo, and these two are pretty much the same thing so there's gonna be about a 90% overlap. I've only changed the ratings and pros/cons a bit. For mascara, CG's is better, but ELF is better for my brows simply because of the brush structure.
CLEAR MASCARA (5/5)
Pros:
- Holds curl
- Makes curl more prominent with curved brush
- Lengthens
- Makes my short, straight, nonexistent Asian lashes visible!!
- Super natural
- Lasts about 5-6 hours, about twice as long as ELF's.
Cons:
- None!
Since my Asian lashes are already black, colored mascara is redundant and I only need the lengthen/holds curl part of mascara. Black mascara also looks fake next to my natural black hair. Plus, now when I open my small eyes I can actually see my eyelashes. Which is pretty cool and unusual to me.
BROW GEL (4/5)
Pros:
- Tames effectively
- Reapplying is unnecessary
- Lightly removes whatever I used to color in my brows, and seals the rest in.
Cons:
- Curved brush makes it a smidgen more difficult to set the gel in.
Some people complained about getting white flakes but that didn't happen with me, or if it did, it was so subtle I can't tell. Alright, so I kinda don't have eyebrows. Well, I do, but they're really sparse and they grow all over the place. Even after meticulous shaping, they're still unpresentable. So first, I color my brows in. Then I use this to keep the eyebrow hairs in place. It also removes some of the eyebrow color. It removes the color in just the right spaces so it looks like I put in thin, fine strokes of color instead of chalking it on, which is perfect!

on 2/14/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i use this for my brows mostly but sometimes my lashes when i dont feel like wearing mascara.. Its cheap too.. but i really dont like the curved brushed though it bugs me cause im not used to using curved brushes.. i know the curved brush is to make your lashes curl but my eyelashes are already curly and i usually use a eyelash curler beforehand anyway..