COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have been using this mascara for about 10 years now, solely as a brow gel, and it always works great! It always holds my brows in place. Another reviewer noted that when also used for her brows, the mascara dried up during the day and it got flaky, but I have never experienced that in my decade-long use of this product. It is inexpensive and will always be a staple product for me.

Addition: My usual routine is lightly shading in any sparse areas using a brow pencil (NYC brow/eye liner, another cheap buy!) then applying the clear mascara. Eventually, I do start to notice that the brush and the mascara in the bottle itself gets darker and darker from some transference over a few weeks, but the transference is very minimal, and I find that it actually helps to blend the pencil better if anything and make it look more natural. This mascara actually does help to set the pencil color in my brows and keep the hairs in place. I don't ever have to reapply the pencil or mascara throughout the day, even if it's hot and humid out, unless I'm sleeping in which case the product may wear off.

on 11/22/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product to death! It is the only product that will keep my unruly and thick brows in place. My brows never look unnatural and this gel makes them look tamed until the end of the day. I've tried the clear brow from GreatLash and didn't get great results from that because it never held my eyebrows in place. This product is fantastic in that it actually has holding power and keeps me looking polished, but not too made up. Overall, this is a great product for people with thick or unruly eyebrows.

on 4/14/2011 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My eyelashes are already long and dark, but this clear mascara makes them look glossy and more defined - gives that natural, radiant look :). Does not clump, crust or flake - washes off easily. Would repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this last night. I don't know why I bought it, I have never worn clear mascara before & don't use anything on my eyebrows. Maybe I was momentarily posessed, but I'm glad I bought this. I used it on my eyelashes & my eyebrows today and so far it's great. It gives my lashes just enough definition, and gives them a bit of glossiness. It keeps my wiry half-inch long eyebrow hairs from going everywhere too. I've always thought I had to use regular black mascara, but this product made me realize that I don't need to. My lashes are already black & colored mascaras make my eyes look like black venus flytraps. Not a good look for me. But this is. I like.

on 1/25/2002 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love clear mascara because never clumps or smears! It helps to add deffinition to my lashes.

on 3/10/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I picked this up at a dollar store. Love the curved brush. I prefer ELF for my brows, but this Cover Girl is great to wear over my normal mascara. Keeps it from smudging. I dislike water proof mascara. It gives me itchy, watery eyes. I get mascara all over my face, and then it's hard to remove because it's water proof. This clear does not dry stuff and adds a little gloss to the lashes. When worn alone, it doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker, but adds some definition. I am trying to go with less makeup, but I won't give up mascara, lipstick, concealer, or eyebrow pencil. At age 58 those 4 things are a must for me.
This stuff is great as a finishing coat on my mascara. The curved brush is soft and the mascara sets the eyelash curl. I can't beat the dollar store price of $3.00. The packaging is nothing fancy, but it's Cover Girl. Plus I have to throw this out in 3-6 months.

I use this product to keep my eyebrows in place.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very long lashes. While most women would kill for these, mine can be a pain. When I go to apply a thin coat of mascara to complete my make-up, I look like Spider Woman with huge, fake lashes. This stuff finally ended that. It simply just made my dark, curly lashes stand out, without making them look painted or exaggerated. Also worked well as brow gel.

I was wanting to try out a natural looking mascara, nothing too expensive just to hold the curl. I found out about clear mascara, which sounded perfect. I picked this up at the drugstore. When I got home, I saw the bottle was cracked near the top. I opened it to see if it was bad. Nothing came out. But then I put the brush back in the tube and the air bubbles, I guess, pushed the gel out of the crack. I went back and got another bottle. This one wasn't cracked, so I put it on after I curled my lashes. I didn't see any difference between how my lashes looked before I applied it and after I applied it. I used it a couple times after that, but it still didn't get any better. It was a total waste of money.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As for mascara, this is kinda a crap product unless you already have long thick lashes, which i don't. It works as a good brow gel though. Wouldn't repurchase.