Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 4/11/2010 3:31:00 PM

I think this is a super useful product to have for brow gel. For what it is, it does what it's supposed to, although it doesn't hold curl at all. What I don't get is why anyone would bother buying it instead of just using petroleum jelly or any other clear, eye-safe gel on their lashes. It's fine if you like wearing makeup but don't want anyone to know that you are in fact wearing it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I hate using black mascara because 1) it always gets all around my eyes, 2) it looks really clumpy, and 3) I don't really want the dramatic look. So this clear mascara is perfect for a natural look. It's also great for using on brows.

on 4/12/2005 10:54:00 PM

I like to use this mascara to separate my lashes before using my regular black mascara, so I don't have to clump it up trying to define them.
Other than that it doesn't really do anything spectacular for my lashes by itself.
Maybe it's better for you naturally thick-lashed gals.

This is my HG everyday, downtime, day off mascara. Since i have dark hair and lashes, i can get a natural mascara look with this product without all the heavy texture and color of my regular black mascaras. This is a great product that is very inexpensive and comfortable to wear. It has never irritated my sensitive eyes, and i love the way it conditions my lashes, too. Its the perfect break from other mascaras. For going out i reach for my beloved black, but for just 'everyday', this is perfect! It feels like you're not wearing makeup, but still provides the added staying power for my pencil and eyeshadow as well as a lightweight yet finished look. Why bother with something like Clinique Naturally Glossy when this is totally clear and ten times better at a fraction of the cost? A real HG unique product for $3 at Walmart! Give it a try, you wont be sorry! :)

on 3/10/2004 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this to tame my very stubborn eyebrows and it didn't seem to work. However, it makes my black eyelashes very shiny. Oh well. I gave it a 3 cause I don't like to use mascara and it works for my eyelashes.

on 3/2/2004 7:25:00 AM

I've used this for several years as a brow tamer.In fact I think that is what it was originally called.Anyway,I dont like it for mascara because I have red eyelashes and it doesnt look good.
But to hold and control brows I love this.It does not make brows stiff,has no fragrance,for me it did not flake and it comes off easily with a washcloth.
It is also neat to look at in the tube,lol.

on 3/3/2003 9:48:00 PM

Simply there is not point of buying or even putting this mascara on. It's gone in seconds if u touch your eyes! On effect, except slight separating.

on 1/30/2003 12:47:00 AM

This is a clear, gel like mascara that I don't use this on my lashes but I do use it as a brow tamer. It's good, cheap, and does the job. It keeps my brows in line without making them stiff or flakely. It just looks like I have naturally well trained brows. As long as they're trimmed it works all day. I'm an eyebrow fanatic and this is a good product to have in your arsenal. No noticable scent, either. I like it and I'll buy it again.

I use this product still, but i dont plan on buying it again. If i use more (so the results last longer) i get flakies. And since it isnt that stong at holding my brows,im kinda annoyed with it. But it does help some, i would prefer some more control tho, and no flakies!