COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.8

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 3/10/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I picked this up at a dollar store. Love the curved brush. I prefer ELF for my brows, but this Cover Girl is great to wear over my normal mascara. Keeps it from smudging. I dislike water proof mascara. It gives me itchy, watery eyes. I get mascara all over my face, and then it's hard to remove because it's water proof. This clear does not dry stuff and adds a little gloss to the lashes. When worn alone, it doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker, but adds some definition. I am trying to go with less makeup, but I won't give up mascara, lipstick, concealer, or eyebrow pencil. At age 58 those 4 things are a must for me.
This stuff is great as a finishing coat on my mascara. The curved brush is soft and the mascara sets the eyelash curl. I can't beat the dollar store price of $3.00. The packaging is nothing fancy, but it's Cover Girl. Plus I have to throw this out in 3-6 months.

on 10/30/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Perfect for Brows

This product works very well for its intended purpose to hold and groom brow hairs together. It does not dry to a stiff and uncomfortable hold, it feels nice and natural.

As with any clear brow gel, your container will get cloudy and dirty-looking if you have product on your brows first. This works nicely to remove any powdery appearance to brows that foundation and other products may have lended.

Only complaint is that I wish they still sold the product with a straight brush, instead of a curved one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I literally use this for everything! Works good as a brow gel and doubles as an eyelash primer. I can get a few different mascaras to build on top of this very nicely. Also looks pretty alone if I'm going for a very natural look.

on 12/13/2016 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm going to be honest, I've never used Natural Lash for its intended purpose... I exclusively use this mascara as a clear brow gel. But it's absolutely incredible for that. It holds my brow hairs in place the whole day, but doesn't feel sticky or crunchy. The curved wand is also weirdly perfect for moving the hairs exactly where I want them to go and following the angle of my brow bone so nothing looks out of place OR overly perfected. I also love the fact that it's clear. I'm testing out Benefit's Gimme Brow and I miss the ease of being able to slap on a clear gel and go. I find that with Gimme Brow I have to spend way more time making sure I'm not smearing or clumping the brown gel everywhere. Natural Lash is also way cheaper than Gimme Brow. Anyway, I can't speak to how well this works as a mascara, but as a brow gel, it's my Holy Grail.

on 2/18/2016 6:11:00 PM

I purchased this for a change since I have been using Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara for a while, but wanted to try another brand. This gets a big fat fail from me. Not crazy about the curved brush, but it also dries white and flakes on lashes, even if I only use a little. Gross! Slightly better on brows. Going back to Maybelline, I've had zero issues with that one.

on 9/15/2015 12:48:00 AM

It's what i've been looking for.I love the natural look&I hate regular mascara because it usually smears or clumps.clear mascara makes lashes look feathery&naturally beautiful. Washes off with soap&water, I will always buy it. &ive been wearing clear mascara off&on for 35 years.I always been more for the natural look.I take good care of my skin&I don't have to wear alot if make up in the 1st place&I surely don't look my age (I'm 50+) but look 30+

on 7/17/2013 9:48:00 PM

The absolute best thing for my brows! I've tried every other product from MAC to Urban Decay. This stuff keeps my brows in place, doesn't look unnatural and doesn't leave them too hard or sticky. I've used this on curled lashes as well and while I wasn't mad that I tried it, I probably wouldn't do it again. It took to long to dry and my lashes just didn't look that great. I would definitely repurchase this for my brows though. It's an absolute staple.

Eew. No length, volume, nothing. Looked like I had 5 or 6 lashes in total. Formula is goopy and gross. How can it smudge if it's clear? I expected more from you, Cover Girl...

on 9/8/2012 11:25:00 AM

I like it. No smudges! Good for low maintenance days. I think CG is over priced though. Like others have said, it is too thin for brows and the shape of the brush is for lashes.

on 7/3/2012 10:53:00 PM

This product is great for a natural look. It subtly defines and lengthens your lashes, and, look Ma, no racoon eyes! :) Although it is an excellent mascara, the formula is a little too thin to work well as a brow gel. I have fairly neat-looking brows, with just a few stray hairs, but the gel did not hold them in place at all. So if you intend to use it primarily for shaping eyebrows, you may want to look elsewhere, but for naturally beautiful lashes, this can't be beat! Make sure you replace it after three months, though--the formula tends to get a little cloudy and probably not safe to use beyond that point.