Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 4/11/2010 3:31:00 PM

I think this is a super useful product to have for brow gel. For what it is, it does what it's supposed to, although it doesn't hold curl at all. What I don't get is why anyone would bother buying it instead of just using petroleum jelly or any other clear, eye-safe gel on their lashes. It's fine if you like wearing makeup but don't want anyone to know that you are in fact wearing it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The main problem I have with regular mascara is the "racoon eye" look at the end of the day because it deposited under my eye. So when I saw this, I said, "Hey, lemme give that a try." Well, so far, I'm impressed. I used it on both my lashes and my brows, and it kept my brows in place, and it worked pretty well as a mascara. I can probably wear this all day, and it'll make my lashes look great! The only problem I have with it, is that it goes on *really* wet, so you have to watch out for that, so minus 1 lippie. But so far, I'm happy with it! :)

EDIT: Ok, I've changed my rating. Used it again yesterday, and it just made my lashes wet and there was no extra curl or anything. I still like the idea of a clear mascara, but if you can find this on sale (because you wanna try it), go on and get it. I wouldn't recommend paying full price (even though it's cheap lol). I'll probably still use the mascara from time to time, but I won't repurchase. And I really wanted to love this, too. :-(

on 9/3/2004 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a no frills clear mascara. The packaging is simple and the brush that is included is a curved brush. I really like this mascara, because it allows me to define my lashes without looking made-up. I have tried other clear mascaras and, for the price, I will continue to purchase this one.

on 4/10/2004 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have to say, out of all the clear mascaras I have used, this has been the best so far. And it is a lot cheaper! I have really black, dense lashes, so I don't like using colored mascara. This stuff works to separate lashes and detangle them, which is what I need. It doesn't sting my eyes, and doesn't flake white stuff - Max Factor's clear mascara does, and I hate it! This stuff works better than MAC's clear mascara, so go for the cheaper CoverGirl stuff in this case!

on 1/25/2002 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love clear mascara because never clumps or smears! It helps to add deffinition to my lashes.

on 8/22/2001 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used this for my brows but it left little dried up flakes, which is unappealing and not fun to clean out. I prefer MF's clear mascara.