COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Doesn't do much aside from making your lashes look wet, makes only an ok brow gel.

on 3/31/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this as both a brow gel and a mascara. As a mascara, it is average, doesn't really do much and it feels really wet and icky on my face. As a brow gel, for the first half of the day it really holds my brows in place, and once it completely dries, it turns gray and flakey- noticeably gray and flakey. I was wearing it one day, and my friend turned to me and said, "Woah, why are your eyebrows all gray? Are you getting gray hairs in your brows?!" and then I threw it out.

on 3/10/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried this as a "gel" to prime lashes before mascara in order for my lashes to hold a curl well. Didn't work. Tried it as a product to keep brows up - ended up drying on brows and making them look hard and almost white. Unattractive. Needless to say, I chucked this out in a few days.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate the brush most of all,but the product itself did nothing but make my eyelashes clump and look wet like I had been crying.

on 5/13/2006 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I used this on my lashes, and after a few hours it turned white and crusty--yuck!

on 7/9/2003 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I use this as a brow gel. The hold is not great at all, and to make matters worse, it makes my brows flake like I actually DID have a super-hold gel on them!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is good for setting your brows. Or if you want a unmadeup look. I need more help than this though b/c I have short puny lashes that grow straight down. But this would be good for days off or weekends or setting brows.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in 800 Clear was a good product for the $2 I paid for it. I wore another brand (Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara in Clear) & got this one since I'm into the no-makeup looks right now. I wear this on days I want to look natural, but not bare. I don't wear it with any other product as I don't want black color from another mascara getting onto the wand & into the tube. Even though this is transparent, it did clump & appear white on my lashes when I tried to build it up. It sat heavy on my lashes until it dried, which took a few minutes. There wasn't any flaking or residue left afterwards.

The reason I somewhat dislike this mascara is because I want a change I can see. It's a little too subtle for my liking & I'd like to be able to wear it without the use of a curler. I have naturally long eyelashes that are straight & don't hold much of a curl. I depend on mascara to curl them as much as possible & this just didn't do that for me like the one I used before did. It separates, defines, & lengthens... barely. I do like Maybelline Great Lash more than this one, but I don't consider this to be a bad product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this for brow taming. Not for lashes at all it just sticks them all together and pushes them down but for brows it works really well. Thats all I use it for. So I recommend it alot for brows and I will buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product probably 7 years ago and still use that same tube. Yes, I know it's probably not hygienic, but I only use it on my brows and not often. It's a good product & doesn't dry up, obviously.