COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 2/18/2016 6:11:00 PM

I purchased this for a change since I have been using Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara for a while, but wanted to try another brand. This gets a big fat fail from me. Not crazy about the curved brush, but it also dries white and flakes on lashes, even if I only use a little. Gross! Slightly better on brows. Going back to Maybelline, I've had zero issues with that one.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Doesn't do much aside from making your lashes look wet, makes only an ok brow gel.

on 3/31/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this as both a brow gel and a mascara. As a mascara, it is average, doesn't really do much and it feels really wet and icky on my face. As a brow gel, for the first half of the day it really holds my brows in place, and once it completely dries, it turns gray and flakey- noticeably gray and flakey. I was wearing it one day, and my friend turned to me and said, "Woah, why are your eyebrows all gray? Are you getting gray hairs in your brows?!" and then I threw it out.

Eew. No length, volume, nothing. Looked like I had 5 or 6 lashes in total. Formula is goopy and gross. How can it smudge if it's clear? I expected more from you, Cover Girl...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have thick eyebrows that need to be groomed in shape. I was trying out different brow gels and this is one of the ones I picked up. It claims to be both a clear mascara and a browl gel, but the brush is better suited for lashes. The curved brush isn't practical to use on brows. The formula is too wet and goopy and can clump on your brows. Didn't hold my brows in place. I use a powder to define them beforehand and it worsened the clumping.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This product works as an eyebrow gel. This product did not work on my lashes. When I applied this to my lashes they instantly uncurled.

on 3/10/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried this as a "gel" to prime lashes before mascara in order for my lashes to hold a curl well. Didn't work. Tried it as a product to keep brows up - ended up drying on brows and making them look hard and almost white. Unattractive. Needless to say, I chucked this out in a few days.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate the brush most of all,but the product itself did nothing but make my eyelashes clump and look wet like I had been crying.

on 6/2/2007 4:28:00 PM

I can't see the difference between any brand of clear mascara. I bought this one because I wanted a more natural look for casual days. I was quite disappointed, it did give my lashes definition and made them glossy, but after a while the mascara on the ends of my lashes turned white and began to flake off. I also hate the way that whatever debris gets on the brush gets transferred to the tube (of course, this happens with all mascaras, not just clear ones) and then you see the mascara discolored inside the tube. I wouldn't buy again as I couldn't stand the way my eyelashes looked when this had dried. SO said that I had something white on my lashes and then tried to pick it off with his fingers!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

There's definately something in this that I'm allergic to. I've purchased it a few times throughout my life and everytime I use it (brand new out of the package) my eyes turn bright red and itch like crazy.
I don't buy Cover Girl stuff anymore anyway, and this stuff is one of the many reasons why.