COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 4/20/2013 11:02:00 AM

This mascara is 100% my HG necessity.

This clear mascara is the reason I never have smudges of eyeliner, eyeshadow, or mascara under my eyes, and why all my friends wonder why my eye makeup never moves. After applying my eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and mascara on my bottom waterline and lashes, I apply THIS mascara underneath my lashes (when my black mascara has completely dried). And overtop of my bottom eyeliner/eyeshadow combo. That's it. The best, cheapest, and most convenient eye sealant I've ever used. Perfect eye makeup all day, no more panda eyes, raccoon liner, or any other animal makeup mishaps, ever.

on 7/23/2007 11:13:00 PM

I bought this product like..20 times now. Why? Well, I'm an asian with thin, straight lashes. I've tried tons of mascaras out there and what I only got was sense of frustration of racoon eyes few hours after each application regardless of brands, price, waterproof kind of products. So I gave up and just try the CG clear mascara. OMG, it's unbelivable!!! I put on eye shadow, then clean excess powder from my lash before apply this CG gel. Afterthat I kind of forget it and move on to something else ie. eye liner, blush, lips. After all make up is done, then use curler for finishing (at this point the lashes become dry). Believe it or not, my lash stay naturally curl for whole day without the sense of fear for smudges! I have quite sensitive eyes and often get itchy eyes from other black mascara, I never have any problem with this one.
Make sure you clean your excess eyeshadow with finger so the tube will not get dirty as fast. With this product, I never need to spend extra minutes for mascara application because it's already done before curling! I always get up late so I have a spare curler in my car when I use during traffic lights. Love it, love it. Even better deal when drug store has buy1 get 1 promotion.
In summary, it works great for everyday application without much extra time needed each morning, at night to take off and give natural look with 500% smudge free. For me, never itch, never flake, never turn white AT ALL. FYI, I'm still looking for black mascara that works great for evening event without smear though.

on 3/10/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I picked this up at a dollar store. Love the curved brush. I prefer ELF for my brows, but this Cover Girl is great to wear over my normal mascara. Keeps it from smudging. I dislike water proof mascara. It gives me itchy, watery eyes. I get mascara all over my face, and then it's hard to remove because it's water proof. This clear does not dry stuff and adds a little gloss to the lashes. When worn alone, it doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker, but adds some definition. I am trying to go with less makeup, but I won't give up mascara, lipstick, concealer, or eyebrow pencil. At age 58 those 4 things are a must for me.
This stuff is great as a finishing coat on my mascara. The curved brush is soft and the mascara sets the eyelash curl. I can't beat the dollar store price of $3.00. The packaging is nothing fancy, but it's Cover Girl. Plus I have to throw this out in 3-6 months.

on 3/31/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this as both a brow gel and a mascara. As a mascara, it is average, doesn't really do much and it feels really wet and icky on my face. As a brow gel, for the first half of the day it really holds my brows in place, and once it completely dries, it turns gray and flakey- noticeably gray and flakey. I was wearing it one day, and my friend turned to me and said, "Woah, why are your eyebrows all gray? Are you getting gray hairs in your brows?!" and then I threw it out.

on 7/3/2012 10:53:00 PM

This product is great for a natural look. It subtly defines and lengthens your lashes, and, look Ma, no racoon eyes! :) Although it is an excellent mascara, the formula is a little too thin to work well as a brow gel. I have fairly neat-looking brows, with just a few stray hairs, but the gel did not hold them in place at all. So if you intend to use it primarily for shaping eyebrows, you may want to look elsewhere, but for naturally beautiful lashes, this can't be beat! Make sure you replace it after three months, though--the formula tends to get a little cloudy and probably not safe to use beyond that point.

I use this to tame flyaways and frizzies on the top of my head. I only used it as an actual mascara once, and it didn't really do anything. It really only makes your lashes look wet. But it's great for hair and eyebrows!

I use this product on my brows and I like it. It makes my very sparse, light brows more visible. It makes the tiny invisible hair stand out more and look more visible, thus making my overall brows appear thicker & fuller. The wand is a great shape for moving my lashes where I want them, unlike the maybelline brow gel brush, which is hard to work with. It does make my brows stick to my face, not exactly crunchy but I can definitely feel the product on them. So it does not make them soft. But I like the way it makes my brows look. As far as using it on lashes it didn't do anything at all. It doesn't make them stand out more or look longer or anything. However it might do some good on long thick lashes.

on 2/18/2016 6:11:00 PM

I purchased this for a change since I have been using Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara for a while, but wanted to try another brand. This gets a big fat fail from me. Not crazy about the curved brush, but it also dries white and flakes on lashes, even if I only use a little. Gross! Slightly better on brows. Going back to Maybelline, I've had zero issues with that one.

on 9/15/2015 12:48:00 AM

It's what i've been looking for.I love the natural look&I hate regular mascara because it usually smears or clumps.clear mascara makes lashes look feathery&naturally beautiful. Washes off with soap&water, I will always buy it. &ive been wearing clear mascara off&on for 35 years.I always been more for the natural look.I take good care of my skin&I don't have to wear alot if make up in the 1st place&I surely don't look my age (I'm 50+) but look 30+

on 7/17/2013 9:48:00 PM

The absolute best thing for my brows! I've tried every other product from MAC to Urban Decay. This stuff keeps my brows in place, doesn't look unnatural and doesn't leave them too hard or sticky. I've used this on curled lashes as well and while I wasn't mad that I tried it, I probably wouldn't do it again. It took to long to dry and my lashes just didn't look that great. I would definitely repurchase this for my brows though. It's an absolute staple.