COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 3/10/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I picked this up at a dollar store. Love the curved brush. I prefer ELF for my brows, but this Cover Girl is great to wear over my normal mascara. Keeps it from smudging. I dislike water proof mascara. It gives me itchy, watery eyes. I get mascara all over my face, and then it's hard to remove because it's water proof. This clear does not dry stuff and adds a little gloss to the lashes. When worn alone, it doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker, but adds some definition. I am trying to go with less makeup, but I won't give up mascara, lipstick, concealer, or eyebrow pencil. At age 58 those 4 things are a must for me.
This stuff is great as a finishing coat on my mascara. The curved brush is soft and the mascara sets the eyelash curl. I can't beat the dollar store price of $3.00. The packaging is nothing fancy, but it's Cover Girl. Plus I have to throw this out in 3-6 months.

on 1/14/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not use this as a mascara,but to groom my eyebrows. After filling in with pencil,use the wand to brush the eyebrows upand over. Great for curly, wavy,unruly eyebrows that want to stick off etc.Love it and it is inexpensive.