COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 44-55
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.7

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 2/18/2016 6:11:00 PM

I purchased this for a change since I have been using Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara for a while, but wanted to try another brand. This gets a big fat fail from me. Not crazy about the curved brush, but it also dries white and flakes on lashes, even if I only use a little. Gross! Slightly better on brows. Going back to Maybelline, I've had zero issues with that one.

on 9/15/2015 12:48:00 AM

It's what i've been looking for.I love the natural look&I hate regular mascara because it usually smears or clumps.clear mascara makes lashes look feathery&naturally beautiful. Washes off with soap&water, I will always buy it. &ive been wearing clear mascara off&on for 35 years.I always been more for the natural look.I take good care of my skin&I don't have to wear alot if make up in the 1st place&I surely don't look my age (I'm 50+) but look 30+

on 5/6/2012 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Cover Girl Professional clear mascara can be used as both an eyebrow gel and a mascara. I have only used it in the mascara form. The brush is the perfect size and shape for lashes. The formula on this is a little watery and weird feeling - almost as if your lashes are wet - until it dries. I had no problems with flaking or clumping. However, it doesn't seem to do much other than separate your lashes. They don't look longer or more "there." I bought this thinking they might look a little more "there" but that was not the case; therefore, I will not be buying this again.

I love this because it is really natural and simple yet still keeps lashes looking good. I like using it both alone or over a different mascara

on 4/22/2006 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also think this is perfect for brows and I always use it . Its great not sticky! Not good for eyes! I need color for my light lashes!

on 2/21/2005 1:56:00 PM

I ONLY use this on my eyebrows. I've been using it for years. I am sensitive to just about everything but have never had a problem with this. It's a staple for me, Max Factor also has a clear mascara but it is more expensive so I'll stick with this.