COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 36-43
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

1 review

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 6/8/2005 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tint my own eyelashes with an awesome and pathetically easy-to-use kit called “1000 Hours Brow & Lash Tint” in Midnight Blue (blue/black) that I ordered from a online pharmacy in NZ (I’d previously used the Roux Brow/Lash tint kit that I got from Sallys but it was much more difficult to use and the results weren’t as long lasting or as glossy-looking). This lash tint leaves my bare lashes looking full, longer and lush as it dyes the little blonde tips of my lashes (doesn’t matter how dark your lashes are naturally, EVERYONE has those pale little tips on the end!) and really brings out the whites of my eyes (navy mascara has a similar effect). Since I want to show *off* the results of my handiwork, and not camouflage it with a traditional colored mascara, I was looking for a clear mascara that I could use to give my tinted lashes just a little bit more emphasis. In the past, I had tried clear mascaras from Makeup Forever and New York Color and wasn't really impressed. Also, I prefer a curved mascara wand, so when I saw this CoverGirl Smoothers "Natural Lash & Brow Mascara" with the curved brush, I snapped it up. Unlike most of the other reviewers who seem to use clear mascara only on their brows, I'm someone who actually uses it on my eyelashes and it works wonderfully well: gives my midnight-blue-tinted-lashes just enough added 'oomph' to really make my eyes pop. If you're looking for a clear mascara that actually thickens and/or lengthens your lashes, then this probably isn't for you, but if you're just wanting to go with that natural, YLBB look, this product is for you! I'll definitely repurchase again in three months when I have to toss this tube and get a fresh one because it has "expired."