Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 36-43
Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.4

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I wanted to play with mascara but didnt want the clumping, smudging, racoon eyes and price. I use this as a "lash gel" as advised by a lot of make up professionals to help keep the curl longer. It flakes somewhat when you try to brush out the lashes after it dries.

on 5/5/2009 4:03:00 PM

I was unsure about getting this b/c I normally check the board here first yet my store was having a 30% sale & I had a $1.00 off coupon so decided to try it. It only came out to $2.19!! I have to say I LUB it! I wear alone or under mascara, control my eyebrows, & yea it works wonders for the lower lashes! So running out to get some more since sale ends Friday & I have 4 more coupons, hurray!! Didn't like the ELF one so must say so pleased I found one I LUB LUB LUB!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have started testing out many clear mascaras to groom my unruly brows...this is the best so far, but that is not saying much...it does not flake on me or get crusty, dries fairly fast, does not make my lashes shiney BUT truly does not have the "ommph" to control my brows even at the begining, but is better than nothing...I want to try Lancomes, but am so cheap...lol...

on 6/8/2005 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tint my own eyelashes with an awesome and pathetically easy-to-use kit called 1000 Hours Brow & Lash Tint in Midnight Blue (blue/black) that I ordered from a online pharmacy in NZ (Id previously used the Roux Brow/Lash tint kit that I got from Sallys but it was much more difficult to use and the results werent as long lasting or as glossy-looking). This lash tint leaves my bare lashes looking full, longer and lush as it dyes the little blonde tips of my lashes (doesnt matter how dark your lashes are naturally, EVERYONE has those pale little tips on the end!) and really brings out the whites of my eyes (navy mascara has a similar effect). Since I want to show *off* the results of my handiwork, and not camouflage it with a traditional colored mascara, I was looking for a clear mascara that I could use to give my tinted lashes just a little bit more emphasis. In the past, I had tried clear mascaras from Makeup Forever and New York Color and wasn't really impressed. Also, I prefer a curved mascara wand, so when I saw this CoverGirl Smoothers "Natural Lash & Brow Mascara" with the curved brush, I snapped it up. Unlike most of the other reviewers who seem to use clear mascara only on their brows, I'm someone who actually uses it on my eyelashes and it works wonderfully well: gives my midnight-blue-tinted-lashes just enough added 'oomph' to really make my eyes pop. If you're looking for a clear mascara that actually thickens and/or lengthens your lashes, then this probably isn't for you, but if you're just wanting to go with that natural, YLBB look, this product is for you! I'll definitely repurchase again in three months when I have to toss this tube and get a fresh one because it has "expired."

on 4/12/2005 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I use this to groom my eyebrows and it works great - no flaking. I haven't used it on my eyelashes. The only downsides are that after a while, it starts to look kind of murky in the tube (much like MAC's clear Brow Set) which is a turn off and the curved brush isn't so great for use on eyebrows. But for the cheap price, it's easy to replace when it starts looking grungy. Quality is comparable to MAC's Brow Set so for the price, I'd go back to this one.

on 2/19/2004 4:05:00 PM

This is a very good brow tamer! I don't like clear mascara for my fair lashes, so I don't use it for that. This gives the staying power for taming brows with a very natural look.

on 5/30/2003 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Okay, what is the point of clear mascara anyhow? And WHAT was I thinking when I bought this???? I have BLOND eyelashes! This does absolutely NOTHING for lashes, except make them feel sticky and stiff. However, it is GREAT for brows!!! Perhaps they ought to market this stuff differently!