COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 11/16/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Use and LOVE this as a brow gel!! Yes, the shape isn't the best for that purpose, but a quick tweak of your hand and it's fine. I'd previously used Max Factor's clear mascara for the same purpose, and it only held my thick brows in place for a cpl hours, then I'd have them sticking every which way. I more recently tried the Palladio brand from Sally's and returned that after a few days. I spend a lot on makeup, but I wasnt willing to shell out $10-20 for a clear brow gel at Sephora, so I thought I would try one more drugstore brand and thank goodness for this product. Holds my brows in place ALL DAY and they don't look stiff at all. For the price, you should at least try it.

on 6/3/2005 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Inexpensive, well worth it. Great for brows, but probably won't use on lashes because if I want a natural look I'd prefer to wear no mascara at all!

on 9/4/2004 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm a devotee of this product (CG Smoothers). I use it as a brow tamer, and it works fine. Not too stiff but holds fine. Beats the heck out of spraying a toothbrush with hairspray! Great price and available everywhere. I also like how easy the clear packaging is to pick out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is good for setting your brows. Or if you want a unmadeup look. I need more help than this though b/c I have short puny lashes that grow straight down. But this would be good for days off or weekends or setting brows.