COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 30-35
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 10/30/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Perfect for Brows

This product works very well for its intended purpose to hold and groom brow hairs together. It does not dry to a stiff and uncomfortable hold, it feels nice and natural.

As with any clear brow gel, your container will get cloudy and dirty-looking if you have product on your brows first. This works nicely to remove any powdery appearance to brows that foundation and other products may have lended.

Only complaint is that I wish they still sold the product with a straight brush, instead of a curved one.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Cool, I had used this since High school and till this day use it for my eye brows and tame baby hair in my styles for hair , little for lashes for no mascara days .

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This is a great product that I use on my no make-up/natural days that I still want my lashes to look good, but not overly done. I also use this on my brows to make them look neat.

on 11/16/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Use and LOVE this as a brow gel!! Yes, the shape isn't the best for that purpose, but a quick tweak of your hand and it's fine. I'd previously used Max Factor's clear mascara for the same purpose, and it only held my thick brows in place for a cpl hours, then I'd have them sticking every which way. I more recently tried the Palladio brand from Sally's and returned that after a few days. I spend a lot on makeup, but I wasnt willing to shell out $10-20 for a clear brow gel at Sephora, so I thought I would try one more drugstore brand and thank goodness for this product. Holds my brows in place ALL DAY and they don't look stiff at all. For the price, you should at least try it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this! When Maybelline discontinued their Define-a-Brow clear gel I was so sad, but then I found this and I actually like it better. You get alot more for your money with this product. It works very well as a brow gel (most often what I use it for), no flaking and it holds all day without making the brows feel stiff or crunchy. I like the silver and grey packaging too. Hopefully CG keeps making this product because it is the best drugstore brow gel I've found.

on 5/14/2010 4:27:00 PM

This is my HG brow gel. I have been using this for over 15 years...gulp, gosh I feel old. This was one of my 1st cosmetic purchases when I was a teen and it has been fantastic for taming my brows. It doesn't make them feel crusty but holds them in place. Doesn't flake like other brow gels I have tried when I attempted to stray from this. I like the angled brush too, makes application very easy. Must admit have never tried this as a mascara so I can't comment on how that would work. But if you are in need of a brow gel, def give this a shot. There are always sales for this too and coupons so you can get it for a few bucks. Def worth it, love this and will continue to buy...gulp...for many more years!! :-)

on 4/13/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this when I wasn't wearing makeup to tame my eyelashes when needed. Now that I'm wearing makeup regularly again, it's for taming my eyebrows. It's all in the curved brush, which works for me.

on 1/7/2010 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Works great as a brow gel. That's what I bought it for and that's how I use it. Just one swipe across each brow and they're good to go for the whole day. No complaints here.

on 10/2/2009 6:34:00 PM

While it doesn't really thicken or lengthen lashes, it is a nice, natural look--good option for mothers of junior high girls pestering their mothers for mascara--especially when you're wearing very little makeup and tinted mascara might look really obvious. I myself like the curved brush--I tend to clump more w/a straight brush. I decided to post my review to mention a variation on this product's uses. I was heartened to see other women using this in comb. w/tinted mascara to prevent clumping(Sisters! I salute you!). I wanted to mention that I use it in comb. w/tinted mascara in the opposite order of many who reviewed this. I first put on the clear and then tinted. I find doing the clear first helps gently separate my lashes more, so the tinted looks less clumpy--I think it's the fact the clear is such a thin, gel-like substance, my lashes separate more. So, if any of y'all tried the sequence of tinted and then clear and got mixed or so-so results, experiment w/my sequencing and see if it helps more. I do not see the point of high end mascara--the drugstore brands seem to work just as well at fraction of cost. Know some will fiercely disagree, saying they love high end mascara, but I think we women are way too easy on high end products--at those prices, I better look like I have Audrey Hepburn eyes shelling out that much. Me, I'll stick to C G, L'Oreal, and Max Factor for mascara. Update: I stand corrected. In addition to discovering Max Factor marketing a deep auburn mascara, discovered on internet a mascara brand devoted to strawberry blondes, gingers, and auburns. My MUA profile lists my hair as brown, but strictly speaking, it's a dark, dark auburn. Having never known of mascara being that close to my hair color, kind of easy for me to be tightfisted about spending on mascara when options aren't super close to my coloring, can get away w/brown, but black can look a tad too much on me. Now seeing mascara that actually matches my coloring, can see how women get mascara fever and happily shell out money on it. Though, will first try cheaper Max Factor auburn, still having my general tightfisted spending habits.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am lucky to have pretty thick, pretty long, already curled eyelashes. So 99.9% of the time I do not wear mascara. I hate how black mascara tends to smudge and is generally difficult to remove. That's why I bought this clear mascara. My intent was to use this to separate my lashes without having a mascara look. It achieves this goal pretty good. I also love it on my lower lashes as a separator, because black mascara on my lower lashes is an ABSOLUTE NO-NO in my opinion (unless you really want raccoon eyes). I just don't like the curved brush at ALL! I see no ergonomic reason for the brush to be made like that! I haven't had the problem with flaking and/or white debris while using this product though as some reviewers have had.