Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 12/13/2016 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm going to be honest, I've never used Natural Lash for its intended purpose... I exclusively use this mascara as a clear brow gel. But it's absolutely incredible for that. It holds my brow hairs in place the whole day, but doesn't feel sticky or crunchy. The curved wand is also weirdly perfect for moving the hairs exactly where I want them to go and following the angle of my brow bone so nothing looks out of place OR overly perfected. I also love the fact that it's clear. I'm testing out Benefit's Gimme Brow and I miss the ease of being able to slap on a clear gel and go. I find that with Gimme Brow I have to spend way more time making sure I'm not smearing or clumping the brown gel everywhere. Natural Lash is also way cheaper than Gimme Brow. Anyway, I can't speak to how well this works as a mascara, but as a brow gel, it's my Holy Grail.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not bad for the price, I use this for my brows but the packaging is the main problem. My lid cracked and also it's impossible to get all the product out. It also left my brows slightly goopy...

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in 800 Clear was a good product for the $2 I paid for it. I wore another brand (Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara in Clear) & got this one since I'm into the no-makeup looks right now. I wear this on days I want to look natural, but not bare. I don't wear it with any other product as I don't want black color from another mascara getting onto the wand & into the tube. Even though this is transparent, it did clump & appear white on my lashes when I tried to build it up. It sat heavy on my lashes until it dried, which took a few minutes. There wasn't any flaking or residue left afterwards.

The reason I somewhat dislike this mascara is because I want a change I can see. It's a little too subtle for my liking & I'd like to be able to wear it without the use of a curler. I have naturally long eyelashes that are straight & don't hold much of a curl. I depend on mascara to curl them as much as possible & this just didn't do that for me like the one I used before did. It separates, defines, & lengthens... barely. I do like Maybelline Great Lash more than this one, but I don't consider this to be a bad product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Doesn't do much aside from making your lashes look wet, makes only an ok brow gel.

on 5/25/2014 6:22:00 PM

PERFECT for setting brows. This is so much cheaper than the other $30+ products for setting brows. Just a simple clear mascara from the drugstore.

Although it can make my eyebrows look wet/shiny, if I gently comb through my brows once when they're dry that problem goes away.

on 7/17/2013 9:48:00 PM

The absolute best thing for my brows! I've tried every other product from MAC to Urban Decay. This stuff keeps my brows in place, doesn't look unnatural and doesn't leave them too hard or sticky. I've used this on curled lashes as well and while I wasn't mad that I tried it, I probably wouldn't do it again. It took to long to dry and my lashes just didn't look that great. I would definitely repurchase this for my brows though. It's an absolute staple.

on 4/20/2013 11:02:00 AM

This mascara is 100% my HG necessity.

This clear mascara is the reason I never have smudges of eyeliner, eyeshadow, or mascara under my eyes, and why all my friends wonder why my eye makeup never moves. After applying my eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and mascara on my bottom waterline and lashes, I apply THIS mascara underneath my lashes (when my black mascara has completely dried). And overtop of my bottom eyeliner/eyeshadow combo. That's it. The best, cheapest, and most convenient eye sealant I've ever used. Perfect eye makeup all day, no more panda eyes, raccoon liner, or any other animal makeup mishaps, ever.

on 7/23/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I don't use this as a mascara but instead as a brow gel. For that purpose it is great and so much better than gel products marketed for brows. Keeps my full brows tamed and polished all day and the curved brush makes application very easy. I alternate between this and Maybelline's clear mascara and both do a fine job in keeping brow hairs in place.

I use clear mascara when I am working in the field. You can't tell I have makeup but this still helps separate my lashes and makes them a little darker. I don't use this for holding a curl as it just weighs my lashes down, but I have found the perfect use for it--eyebrow gel! Defines my brows and makes them look perfect. I have had the same tube for years (it lasts that long) and will repurchase soon for hygienic purposes...

on 1/3/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this during a BOGO50% sale because I needed another CG item and I realized I needed an everyday brow product. This item completely fits the bill! It is marketed as a mascara, and it has a curved wand, but I rated it as a 5 anyway because it nevertheless works very well to keep brows in place and is a good price. It also helps that Cover Girl products go on sale a lot and coupons for them are often in the Sunday paper. A highly recommended item.