Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.3

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 3/31/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this as both a brow gel and a mascara. As a mascara, it is average, doesn't really do much and it feels really wet and icky on my face. As a brow gel, for the first half of the day it really holds my brows in place, and once it completely dries, it turns gray and flakey- noticeably gray and flakey. I was wearing it one day, and my friend turned to me and said, "Woah, why are your eyebrows all gray? Are you getting gray hairs in your brows?!" and then I threw it out.

Eew. No length, volume, nothing. Looked like I had 5 or 6 lashes in total. Formula is goopy and gross. How can it smudge if it's clear? I expected more from you, Cover Girl...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a gift, so I can't comment on the price. However, I can say that I really liked this clear mascara. I use it on my brows sometimes, and occasionally over my regular mascara. The curved brush helps lift my lashes. However, this is a wet formula and takes a while to dry. It doesn't really change the rating, since if it smudges, it doesn't show- it's clear!
I'm planning to repurchase when I use it all up.

on 4/16/2012 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i use this as a brow gel and it does a good job of keeping my brow hairs in place for most of the day. can't say much more about it.

This is my first and only clear mascara! It was very suitable for my lashes, but it only lasted for a few hours. And after a while, my lashes looked the way they did before I applied it. I wish it didn't show the clearness of it, because I like to layer my mascaras and some of the blackness came into the tube. Overall, a good mascara and like the reviews before me, good for eyebrows

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this for brow taming. Not for lashes at all it just sticks them all together and pushes them down but for brows it works really well. Thats all I use it for. So I recommend it alot for brows and I will buy it again.

on 11/22/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product to death! It is the only product that will keep my unruly and thick brows in place. My brows never look unnatural and this gel makes them look tamed until the end of the day. I've tried the clear brow from GreatLash and didn't get great results from that because it never held my eyebrows in place. This product is fantastic in that it actually has holding power and keeps me looking polished, but not too made up. Overall, this is a great product for people with thick or unruly eyebrows.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

If you really want to look natural like your not wearing mascara than this is perfect. my freinds always compliment me on my eyelashes and say their so curly but really i just curl them and put this clear mascara ona dn they stay curled all day

I was wanting to try out a natural looking mascara, nothing too expensive just to hold the curl. I found out about clear mascara, which sounded perfect. I picked this up at the drugstore. When I got home, I saw the bottle was cracked near the top. I opened it to see if it was bad. Nothing came out. But then I put the brush back in the tube and the air bubbles, I guess, pushed the gel out of the crack. I went back and got another bottle. This one wasn't cracked, so I put it on after I curled my lashes. I didn't see any difference between how my lashes looked before I applied it and after I applied it. I used it a couple times after that, but it still didn't get any better. It was a total waste of money.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is great for younger teens, for it isn't too dark or heavy. It gives the same effect as regular mascara, but it doesn't clump (there are no clumps!) and doesn't make your lashes darker. For girls who already have dark brown-black eyelashes, this is perfect. But, with girls with light brown, blonde or red lashes, I recommend regular mascara.